Player
    Character
    Alan Shinui
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70

That One Sigil in Skalla

Hey so I've been wondering something since Skalla dropped, and I cannot seem to find any answers anywhere.

So you know that sigil right before the final boss room? The big glowy one?

This one.

It looks like something out of Ivalice, some kind of Esper sigil, right? Does anyone know what this is or could be? It's been driving me insane.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Arctura Fengari
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by strangefellows View Post
    Hey so I've been wondering something since Skalla dropped, and I cannot seem to find any answers anywhere.

So you know that sigil right before the final boss room? The big glowy one?

This one.

It looks like something out of Ivalice, some kind of Esper sigil, right? Does anyone know what this is or could be? It's been driving me insane.
    I checked all of the symbols, and none of them match up. It could be a scion of light summon, because we never saw what they looked like. I just don't know if they will ever talk about those. Those scions have never appeared in any FFXII media. It would be really cool to get a new game in Ivalice, and have them be the focus of the plot.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alan Shinui
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianFatale View Post
    I checked all of the symbols, and none of them match up. It could be a scion of light summon, because we never saw what they looked like. I just don't know if they will ever talk about those. Those scions have never appeared in any FFXII media. It would be really cool to get a new game in Ivalice, and have them be the focus of the plot.
    Funny you mention the Scions of Light, because if I remember right, don't they share names with the Ascians? (Lahabrea, Nabriales, etc)

So if your guess is right that could mean a hell of a lot! (And you're right tho, a new Ivalice game with those would be neat.)
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Akiva Myriam
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90

Looks sorta like a Jewish/Muslim Hamsa, used as a symbol of protection or to ward against the evil eye.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Baudouin Anjou
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Yeah, rather than an Ivalician symbol, it seems to me like some kind of sealing magick to keep our friend Hrodrick in his room.
    (0)