Character
    Rose Windrider
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70

A Fuzzy Type of Love

To an unexpected romance:

It is through Fire and Lightning that we’ve met, and it is through the very same that I confess my captivation with you. You might think me foolish, that I place the Highest Stakes on this love – yet how else shall you bring all to bear?

Though you may be nothing but a spirit, my spirit you have Reisen with your strength and prowess. A State of Shock cannot even begin to describe my admiration – through every moment that the Storm Pulses, so too do hearts Distant Clap in delight. Your Unrelenting Anguish causes vulnerabilities within me, and I knew then that I would gladly bleed any amount thrice-fold for you. Your Leg Sweeps me right off mine.

Will you quell the storm in my heart as I quelled the raging Aramitama within you? Though you will not fall to the darkness within, I’d gladly fall for your temptation. If your Lightning Sears, then I’ll steel myself for you. Twofold is your wrath, twice-loved are you. My heart roars, writhes, rages for you! Not even could The Roar of Thunder speak louder than my love. My adoration is a ceaseless torrent!

As a bard once sang:

Every tank you take, every heavenly strike you make, every aggro you break, every step you take, I’ll be provoking you ♥

My soul is also in your keeping,
    an infatuated Paladin.

P.S. I can use hallowed ground for any reason. So I can receive all of your fury. Just saying ♪
    Rose Windrider from Diablos. Come say hi to your local Furry Fan if you see me around :^) I'd like the Scarf of Wondrous Wit if I win !
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Sil'verah Karlan
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    To my morning and evening star,

These feelings of mine have always swirled deep within my chest, waiting to burst forth and be released, and I've decided to no longer hide what I truly feel.

They say that love is like oxygen, that it revitalizes us when things look bleak, that it challenges us to test our strength, that it warms us when we are cold. You, my fairest love, have shown me all these things and more. Countless times, you have fought by my side, without question or judgment, without no promise of reward, you raised your blade for me. You have seen the light in me when I could not see it in myself.

When we met, all those moons ago, you aided me when I thought all was lost. I made a promise from then on that I would never leave you, that there would never be a moment where I didn't rush to your side if you even formed the thought to call my name. I realize that I had always truly loved you, a love that poured from the deepest depths of my heart. How wonderful life is now that you're in the world.

Pipin, even if you never return my feelings, I am grateful all the same for every opportunity I get to love you.

Forever and Always yours,

Trishelle ❤

-------------------------------
    This love letter has been brought to you by Trishelle Sangeki of Ultros, who would love to have the Bluebird Earrings!
    (6)
    Servers: Several // Main Class: Reaper // Secondary Class: White Mage
    "All this trouble...for something so SMALL..."

Player
    Character
    Enzeru Ardani
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    From One Forlorn Soul to Another

Though I know that one letter won’t do much to soothe one thousand years of anguish, please let me convey my thoughts.

When I met you, I couldn’t begin to comprehend what feelings you kept hidden in that solemn stare you had. But now, I understand how heavy the weight placed upon your heart was. It’s the same burden that’s troubled me for a long time.

That’s why I see a kindred spirit in you; a reflection of myself chained to the past and made a slave to many emotions. Undying love, overwhelming sorrow, insurmountable rage—all these and more are things I’ve experienced after we met; ever since Ysayle was lost to me. I was driven to tears countless times, and my heart ached every time her face would appear in my thoughts.

And while I endured that torment, I thought of you and your beloved.

Shiva must have been a truly special woman, and losing her must have hurt more than anything. When I think about how you must have suffered in silence for so long, looking on with forlorn eyes that must have wept more times than mine, I can’t help but find myself overwhelmed with concern. And so, I must ask: is there no one who can ease the pain you carry?

If not… then would it be too much to ask for me to be that person? I’m grateful for your help in ending the war, after all. And I don’t think it’s wrong to see us as friends now that man and dragon can finally coexist. Please think it over. I may be mortal, and all I can offer is an ear to your troubles, but I would be happy to help you as you have helped me.

Until next time, Hraesvelgr.
    Enzeru Ardani
    — * —

Letter written by Enzeru Ardani of Diabolos. If I somehow manage to win, I'd like the Noble Barding!
    (1)
    Last edited by BasedArcana; 02-06-2018 at 07:22 AM.

Player
    Character
    Fukuro Mukuro
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 60
    Dear Tataru:

‘Tis was the time I came to found in between of our travels and ventures, and I’d choose to invest it by writing down something, something I have meaning to tell you. No, that I need to tell you. A feeling I cannot reject, ignore nor resist. Since our fated meeting at the Waking Sands to our dark days on Ishgard, you were there by my side during the hardships despite how cruel the world was to us, to you. Of that time among the snow and ice, why if the frost was so cold, you made my chest burn with hope and happiness, I wonder. I have come to a realization: slaying down a Primal does not compare to what I feel when I see you smile. To opening the door and finding you there, welcoming me home with those eyes that are nothing but stars.

Our friendship has endured hardships and the bond that bind us is strong as the light of the Crystal. I could not stand to lose you, but this feeling deep inside my chest, my heart, is equally hurting.

I have made several pauses to try to gather my thoughts and finally I reached the conclusion. I love you, Tataru Taru. These are hard word to pronounce, even to write down in a single paper. But I could not gather myself to tell you with my own words. Comic, isn’t it? We fought in wars and I cannot tell you my feelings for you. You are the one I hold most dearest in my hearth. And when we are together, I think I can do anything.

You don’t need to respond to this envelope. But I do hope that my feelings reaches you. You are the one I hold most dearest in my hearth. And when

Your friend, Fukuro.

By the hand of Fukuro Mukuro of Mateus. The prize, if I should win, it would be the Noble Barding.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Green Lewyn
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    To a cold, unwavering dragoon...

You probably lack the patience to read through this letter, but please, grant me this one kindness. It’s all I could ask of you, after all we’ve been through.

Do you recall… When Nidhogg possessed you? It probably unsettles you still, but I can remember those days so clearly… My heart sank in uncertainty with each passing moon…
    I couldn’t bring myself to tell the others what I felt, but you of all people should know how transparent I am. My feelings were plain to see… But you weren’t there to see them.

So I write this letter as a form of confession, I suppose.

I don’t know why I feel so uneasy when it comes to this-- I’ve slain gods, ended wars, liberated nations… But when it comes to this… I’ve been terrified.

I shouldn’t be, anymore...
    I’m in love with you, fully and truly, and despite how long it’s been since we’ve spoken, these feelings have shown no signs of fading… It drives me mad. I still find myself drifting back to memories of when Nidhogg had taken you. The distance between us now isn’t so different from then, is it?

Perhaps… If your wounds have finished healing, we should meet again.

And hopefully in a warmer climate.
    I’ll wait as long as it takes.
    Green Lewyn

-------------
    Green Lewyn of Faerie. Scarf of Wonderous Wit would be niiiice~
    (1)
    Last edited by Lewyn; 02-06-2018 at 07:30 AM.

Player
    Character
    Seraphina Glacius
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Dear Aymeric,

I pray this letter finds you well. Though I never had the chance to tell you in person, I hope that my words reach you and convey what I have so far been unable to admit... I love you. I feel that I always have. Despite the fact that I am an Au Ra, and compared to a dragon everywhere I turn when I visit Ishgard, you did not judge me so. You treated me as a fellow person, as an equal. You took me under your wing and helped me when so many had turned their back upon myself and the friends that I have made. It takes a strong soul to do such a thing, and yours is as noble as they come.

Yet despite how much you love Ishgard, and how hard you work to change the great city for the better, I can see in your eyes the desire for so much more. You long for freedom, to sever the chains that bind you to bureaucracy, even for just a little while.. and gods, I long to give that to you. I would bring you with me across Eorzea and even to the Far East where I head now as the war against Garlemald rages ever onward. We could fight side by side, journey as far and wide as the realms would offer... and in the end, if you so desired I would pledge my heart to yours before the altar of the Twelve (or to Halone if you preferred!) and be yours evermore.

It sounds wonderful does it not? I am eager to hear your response. May the Twelve forever and always watch over you.

With all of my love,

Seraphina

(Written by Seraphina Glacius, of Mateus. If chosen as a winner, I would love to have the Bluebird Earring)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Nivia Evrardoux
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Haurchefant,

It has been some time since I last wrote to you. The journey has been hard, but it has been fruitful. There are still challenges ahead of me, but I am prepared to accept them and give it my all. The Garlean Empire can throw whatever they like my way, and I will sm...

After all this time, I can’t help but think of you. I thought that perhaps it would lessen or... I’m not exactly sure how to explain. Perhaps it would be best to say it in full. There had been so many times that I wish it could have been said or talked about, but I could never bring myself to even mention it, not even in these letters that I write and leave at your grave. It is Valentione's Day again. Maybe it’s time...

My feelings for you were quite deep. It confused me, and I wasn’t quite sure what it meant. I understand now that it really was love. That is right. The thing that I could never say to you was that I love you, Haurchefant. However, even though my feelings were quite strong, they were not the same as everyone around me. I lacked the attraction that everyone associates with romance and relationships. I feel no romantic attraction, and I feel no sexual attraction.

I questioned whether something without those things could ever be a relationship. I also questioned if you would even dare to try. Would anyone?

Well, now I accept myself. Even if I cannot feel like others, I do feel love strongly. Perhaps I will find a relationship one day. Until then, the Garlean Empire can throw whatever they like my way. For I will continue to smile. After all, a smile better suits a hero...

Nivia

--------------------------------------
    Nivia Evrardoux, Faerie, Mandragora Choker
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Cinnamon Falh
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70

To Alphy

My Dearest Alphinaud,

This letter is written with my greatest appreciation and admiration for you. We have shared countless adventures together and I am proud to witness you becoming a fine gentalman.
    Alas, I can no longer pretend that I feel that which one would feel for a brother; my affection for you has blossomed into something of far greater importance.
    I will protect you from any Imperial, Primal, or ghost that you fear. Any troubles you may have, I shall shoulder, not only as the Hero of Eorzea, but as the Hero who adores you.

As always, your Cinnamon

Cinnamon Falh
    Balmung
    Scarf of Wonderous Wit
    (0)
    Last edited by chev5; 02-06-2018 at 07:57 AM.

Player
    Character
    Sayo' Nightclaw'
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 73
    My dearest Sophia,
    A goddess is a criminal understatement for your ravaging beauty. From whence I first laid my eyes upon you, I knew you were something special. Men bowed to your incredible power and woman would wish they could be you. But me, i dreamt of something more. Every day i would offer a blessing to you (more than those other false believers) and every day I would patiently wait your appearance before me. I want you Sophia, I don't care what the world thinks. A primal and an Au Ra can work. Nothing is impossible if you try. If you love someone you would do anything (and change anything) for them. No person I have ever met can compare to you, or even take your place. Even if I must sacrifice my living self, I will do it. Every night I image what could be and what we could do. Every night I Imagine what our family could be like. Kids (yes kids) that are half mortal half primal. The world would be amazed by such children! they'd even praise them!
    I'm not crazy writing this to you, i swear. My family and friends just don't understand what our love could be. If anything they are jealous, jealous of what we will have, jealous of the true happiness we will experience. And we will have it all; A home, a family, money and more love than the world will know exists. Eorzea itself will be jealous of us! We will have the metaphorical dream, even if i have to wait a millennia to have you in my arms. Even if i have to wait to hold you, kiss you, and keep you safe. I'll wait for it. Any amount of time is worth waiting for you. I promise my love. I /will/ be here for awaiting the day i have you.
    Love, Sayo.

Character name: Sayo' Nightclaw'
    World: Adamantoise
    Prize: bluebird earrings
    (0)
    :3

Player
    Character
    Chelsea Bunny
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70

The Letter on Providence Point

It has been too long since my last visit my friend,

I always feel drawn here even after the longest time away. The waters of Hingashi were warm and bright, the plains of Othard vast and teeming with life; tis true I have now travelled further than I had ever hoped, it has all been for those we can yet save.

Coerthas has had colour returned to her cold cheeks; your brother sits where you once were. Although it may be scary moving forward, I would hope for nothing more than small steps.

I have been trying my hardest to hold my chin high although it wavers, I smile and encourage others to as well. It is no lie; I do not try to hide it, I miss you. I miss you, and it grips my heart tight within my chest. No amount of armour, no shield could fend off this pain. It should have been me; I would take every spear, I would ward off every Garlean, I would send all into Aether to have you here. To hold you when I did not.

I have since hung up my cane and cloak; healing proved worthless in the face of death. I have taken up a shield now, and I wield a smile on the battlefield -I heard it better suits a hero.

I will smile for those I have lost. I will keep all behind my shield until the day Hydaelyn's voice fades...

and then...

you will be there.

I wish to hold you until my arms grow weary and cry until no sound can pass my lips. Until then, I would ask you to wait for me; my work here is not complete. I must keep smiling. I must keep fighting.

Until we meet again.

Character: Chelsea Bunny
    World: Adamantoise
    Prize : Bluebird Earrings
    (6)

Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast