Character
    Koniry Hana
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70

Problems With the spawning of Foxy Lady FATE

Hey,

I have problems spawning the Foxy lady in my server. I have done the Fates that are requiered to spawn her but no luck.

I have completed Outfoxed 6 times (I got the ears by the way with it) and no sign of the Foxy Lady ever. I have been camping the Yanxia map many hours. More than a week now and still nothing. I searched for information about it or even trackers but nothing really helped me. There was no tracker even.

I saw that a small fox or an npc could spawn at a broken shrine indicating the Foxy lady fate is up at about (X: 34.2 Y:12.8 Z:1.4). No luck there either

Went to support and they told me to come here. I searched the forum but didn't really find anyone having problems spawning her.

On a reddit I saw that it may be becuase there aren't many people searching in this map, however, there had been an S rank Mark up some days ago, and the foxy lady still hadn't spawned with quite a number of people at the place.
    (0)

Character
    Rastiana Bel'briar
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    I've never seen the final part myself... I think it needs its spawn increased now that fewer people are doing these fates
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rubiss Tantegel
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    I think it may be broken. I've been hunting her for days and she never appears. Namai Elder never shows up either. Information online is inconsistent and her respawn timer must be over a week at this rate.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vidu Moriquendi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    The most likely explantion is that the information you find online isnt accurate.

After Outfoxed has been killed there is a one hour-window in which the Fox lady can spawn. Its totally possible, that someone killed Outfoxed because they were doing FATEs anyways, didnt care for her and when her FATE spawned in the end, didnt went for it.
    Its enterily possible that her FATE appared, with no one caring for it, so the timer got resettet - it does that no matter if it was killed or not.

I saw this FATE spawn in the middle of the night several times, aswell as just being flat out ignored alltogether during day-time on my server - thats probably the broken part here.
    (0)

Character
    Rastiana Bel'briar
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    They need to give her FATE special weather at least so people know it's up just from being on the map even if you don't know exactly where she is or how long she has left
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reikka Gafhka
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    There is a way to tell if she spawned. Just go to x:34 y:13 (north of namai, next to a broken wooden shrine) after doing the Outfoxed FATE, wait for an hour (the spawn time window) and if the namai elder pops, the Foxy Lady fate is active out there, if an hour has passed. Rinse and repeat. That way you aren't running around looking for nothing.
    In the same location, a small fox kit can be seen during the Outfoxed FATE.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Skye Nayo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    There is no way to tell if the FATE spawned other than flying over all locations to see if she did (i think there's like 5 different spots where it can show up?). it doesn't show up on the world map only your minimap and there's no special weather like there is with most of the other special FATEs. And like a previous poster mentioned it can take up to an hour after outfoxed for it to spawn, so keep looking.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kayla Yos
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    Been doing these two fates for almost a week, always end up getting outfoxed fate only, i gave up.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Prince Nuada
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 70
    We had this issue on Excalibur as well last night... and when the NPC finally appeared, it despawned shortly afterwards. After searching the zone for a few minutes, I gave up... but several hunters continued to search.

Not sure if they eventually found her.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Luna Sol
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Iai View Post
    There is a way to tell if she spawned. Just go to x:34 y:13 (north of namai, next to a broken wooden shrine) after doing the Outfoxed FATE, wait for an hour (the spawn time window) and if the namai elder pops, the Foxy Lady fate is active out there, if an hour has passed. Rinse and repeat. That way you aren't running around looking for nothing.
    In the same location, a small fox kit can be seen during the Outfoxed FATE.
    Do you have a source for that? I would of love to know this information a while back when I was trying to get Foxy Lady to spawn but I never came across anything that suggested what you are saying.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast