Player
    Character
    Lamigra Bane
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 54

Looking for an FC to call home

Howdy all - took a break from gaming for a bit and now looking to come back with a vengeance!

Basically looking for an active FC that does dungeons, raids, POTD, etc. Currently highest character is a 54 bard, so I'm not expecting to be raiding super soon, but I want to find a group that I can get to know as I work my way up. Basically an FFXIV family

Relatively flexible on the class I play. I generally prefer DPS, but whether it's melee, ranged, or magical, I'm pretty open.

I'm an older gamer - just turned 40 and have been playing various MMO's since the release of Ultima Online. I don't have the time or desire to be as hard core as I once was, but I do want to find people that know how to buckle down when it's time to kill stuff.

Ping me here or in game on Lamigra Bane if you think your FC may be a good fit for me or have questions.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Strikefreedom Gundam
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70

hey there

my name is strikefreedom gundam my FC is Max Rank with 1.4mil company credits with 24/7 buffs and such the company is called Gundam Seed Destiny <<Anime>>that's my fc if your looking for a home
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nevomi Securum
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Hey there, I run a casual FC with active members, very family oriented, we just help each other grow as best we can, not so many max level members as we have newer players trying to progress through the story
    (0)