Player
    Character
    Sen Clearwater
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 63

Animus Relic help?

So I started the first book for the animus relic quest. I'm at the point where I need to do specific leve-quests, and need to do "no big whoop".

But the questgiver has no quests (lodille). He's faction specific to the immortal flames I understand, but I'm also told that shouldn't matter. He says I have to be sergeant rank, which I am, in order of the twin adder.

What am I doing wrong?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Novak Zlatasch
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    There can only be two available levequests at a time from grand companies. You need to pick up one from that Grand Company and do it then head back to the NPC and check if the correct one has spawned in place of the one you just did. If not, repeat and check again.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Avatre Drakone
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    If you haven't already, check the other GC levequests. It might be under those(you can accept the quests for other GCs, you just don't get that additional bonus when completed for it being the one you are part of). But doing one usually will make the one you need appear(9/10 it did for me at least)
    (0)

Character
    Nephthys Yamada
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    If you don't see the mission your looking for..grab one from the GC it usually is...finish and come back..usually the one your looking for will pop up.
    (0)