Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Shadow Link'
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    If the NPC's followed the same rule, I'd be okay with that. But when they have a deck with a couple of 5-star and 4-star cards, it makes you raise your eyebrow. Collecting the cards is a challenge already, so increasing the amount of allowed total stars in your deck doesn't sound crazy. Like people said, we're not asking for a full 5-star deck, but at least increase the cap a little.
    (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannigan View Post
    Shirk is how you high five the other tank for the tag out. They raise their hand up with provoke and you tag it with shirk. Don't leave them hanging.

Player
    Character
    Remedi Maxwell
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    There are several problems with TT atm, one of which is that everyone is mostly using the same 3 star cards that have a 88 wall of some form that can only be broken with a 5 star card.
    I think they, in addition of unlocking the possibility of having one 5 star and one 4 star card for each deck, they should also start including 3 star cards with a 9 in one place and subpar stats in the others so that the 8 walls card are not as strong and make the game more interesting at least in my opinion.
    I wouldn't actually disdain more varied type of cards like dragons as a subtype for the ascendant/descendant rule.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    X'rho Haku
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 54
    My biggest problem with Triple Triad is the opponents can have all 5 star cards. If they would actually make NPCs follow the rules, that would be good enough for me. I straight up stopped playing the card game entirely when I ran into that NPC at the ice fishing hole with the illegal deck. Sorry, but if I can't do that, they shouldn't be able to either. Or conversely, we SHOULD be able to. Either one or the other.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Remedi Maxwell
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    I don't see a problem with NPCs having illegal decks IF there's a way around it, like the guy with Terra card in the TT hall where you can use the rule to topple him.
    Ofc if this condition is not met we should tell SE to rework it because ye.... it's retarded
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Riko Futatabi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    So I ended up typing a lot and decided that I should just make my post into a thread in the Gold Saucer section of the forums.

So it's there if anyone cares more about Triple Triad and wishes to discuss what I said further. Thanks for reading if you do! ^^

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...or-too-long%21
    (0)
    Last edited by Riko_Futatabi; 01-22-2018 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Wow, I typed a lot. Lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2