Player
    Character
    Mitsari Tsuniva
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80

Question about character transferring..

Hello everyone, looking to get an official answer or something close to it !

I Have two accounts, because various reasons.. but am looking to no longer pay for both, but I would like to keep my character on the one im wanting to shut down, is there a transfer service to move my character from account B to account A? thanks!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Maximum Powerful
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    AFAIK this is something you cannot do.
    (0)

Character
    Shinigami Zetta
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    As far as I know there is not. You may want to try speaking with tech support and see if there is anything they can do, Not likely however who knows based on your situation. No harm in at least trying.
    (0)

Greetings, Mitsari Darkpath!

Thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns regarding your character. We understand how important it is to have your character on a desired account, but unfortunately, character transfers between accounts are not a service we are able to provide at this time.

We welcome any feedback or suggestions the community may have in regards to this matter. It is possible that with enough demand, services such as this may be offered in the future.

For any similar inquiries related to account services, please contact our Support Center here: https://support.na.square-enix.com/c...p?id=5382&la=1.

For game-related inquiries, you may also contact our GM department in-game at any time by typing /supportdesk and selecting 'Contact Us'.

Thank you for reading and best wishes to you!
    FINAL FANTASY XIV Game Master Team
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mitsari Tsuniva
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Thanks for the replies!
    (0)