Player
    Character
    Roth Trailfinder
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by XiXiQ View Post
    Had no idea the nodes reset without hitting them though, that's news to me as well.
    Unspoiled Nodes have their own rules. BUT, for the rest of them :

There are FOUR sets. They are either all regular nodes (single or pair), OR one set is the Ephemeral node.
    Touching (moving to and accessing, doing anything else not required) the third set causes the first set to respawn. This is why you can go to an Ephemeral node, and to get it to repopulate, simply run and touch two of the other three nodes in the area, and touching the Ephemeral gets the first other one you touched to repop.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alya Mizar
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 72
    I never harvest almond seeds, or any of the 2.x seeds. Takes too long, and I can harvest stuff that sells. I grow almond seeds.

Darnit, link doesn't work. go here and search almond http://www.ffxivgardening.com/index.php
    (0)
    Last edited by Shadygrove; 01-23-2018 at 12:52 AM.

Character
    Sophie Anime
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadygrove View Post
    I never harvest almond seeds, or any of the 2.x seeds. Takes too long, and I can harvest stuff that sells. I grow almond seeds.

Darnit, link doesn't work. go here and search almond http://www.ffxivgardening.com/index.php
    I disagree. Growing them takes 5 days, I would rather be growing expensive stuff. I can get 4-5 in 10-20 minutes of gathering, instead of waiting 5 days, plus wasting the soil to grow for them. Keeping enough soil is always the hardest challenge, having enough seeds shouldnt be. At least with Almond you can get multiple per hour and your'e somewhat in control as opposed to Dzamzael Tomatoe and Prickly Pineapple.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xixi Eclipse
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    yes, growing them is even more expensive and time consuming. You can get 8 in around 15 minutes using luck of the pioneer (assuming 600+ GP and a few cordials), and that's me happy
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alya Mizar
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 72
    I manage 9 gardens with all profits going to my FC. I am end game crafter and gatherer. So my circumstances are not average.

I will gather elemental seeds if ever needed and the 3.0 seeds. But I devote enough time to the FC with garden maintenance and crop planing to bother with the one at a time 2.0 seeds.

Others have different economics and priorities.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bucky Trespen
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    This Luck of the Pioneer isn't a 100% sure fired way at an Almond Seed, right?

I've just used it 4 times and it never revealed the Almond Seeds. It'll reveal the map, however.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Song Sparrow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by BucklesTrespen View Post
    This Luck of the Pioneer isn't a 100% sure fired way at an Almond Seed, right?

I've just used it 4 times and it never revealed the Almond Seeds. It'll reveal the map, however.
    I just went and tested it and it worked perfectly for me. I got the almond seeds, then my map, which I gathered, and after that, nothing but seeds. It has to show something and the only two options are map and seeds, so take the map out of the equation.

TLDR gather your map before you start gathering seeds.
    (0)

cerise leclaire
    (bad omnicrafter & terrible astrologian)

Player
    Character
    Bucky Trespen
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Elamys View Post
    I just went and tested it and it worked perfectly for me. I got the almond seeds, then my map, which I gathered, and after that, nothing but seeds. It has to show something and the only two options are map and seeds, so take the map out of the equation.

TLDR gather your map before you start gathering seeds.
    Okay, great. I hadn't gathered the map first. I gathered the timeworn leather map (rip no gazelle today) and then the three nodes after that all showed seeds.

Thanks!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xixi Eclipse
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by BucklesTrespen View Post
    Get the map first, then its 100% seeds after that. That worked for me each time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Merida Quigg
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 80
    I am glad that technique is making it easier for you guys.
    (1)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast