Player
    Character
    Hildagarde Fabool
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80

Diadem, another idea to improve

I'm all for improving the diadem. Some of your ideas should revamped.

- Because the game uses instances, such as dungeons and trials, Diadem should have multiple instances.
    Because there are 2 ways to get into the current diadem, FC airships are like you said overly sized retainer ventures. There are 24 sectors, why not have 24 instances. Each sector being the same current map (reduce cost of development time) or a list of 24 islands with each sector progressively adding on an island or 2 slowly building a map. Here is where airships come in. When entering from the Foundation a group would have to progress from sector 1- 24 each time they enter, saving their progress if they are able to complete the objectives much like how Palace of the dead floor saving system works. On the other hand having an FC airship an FC group has access to all 24 sectors to choose from starting wherever, provided they unlocked them retainer style.

-airship design:
    we should have our airship on the map or at least a visible view of our airship flying around the map. t it would defiantly be cool to see it flying outside the playfield. our hard work building it achieved.

- Gathering
    I would suggest a gathering/combat fate. Much like the fetch Fates throughout the world where you kill enemies or pick up items to turn in, have it require a gatherer or 2 to be able to get the items. Botany, Mining, or Fishing.(still uses current in game content, so should be easy to implement)
    - Objectives:
    The current system is too easy and doesn't really give a reason to explore the area. I suggest have more in-depth one, if the 24 instances is even implemented, this is where these ideas would thrive. Lower instances would have the simple kill this mob, complete this fate objectives. When progressing further down the list the objectives get harder.
    Hunt objectives. Adding a hunt that needs to be unlocked by special means, like S ranks in the over world. needs to be an objective. It doesn't need to be strong enough like the hunts currently in the diadem but sizable to an A rank.
    Fate objectives: Fate chains are a thing in the over world. In my opinion having a fate chain as an objective would make it dynamic. Not only could you tie a story to it, it would cause it to not be just another boring fate I can choose at random to complete.

I understand suggestions come in like this all the time and they can be ignorable, but some of us are honestly want to improve the game. hopefully this reaches some peoples eyes. If some of these ideas are going to be implemented in Eureka then feel free to ignore.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zajeel Zugunruhe
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    (0)