Character
    Tin Ryain
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70

<Fatal Attraction> rank 8 fc is recruiting

Hello.
    We, Fatal Attraction <Fatal>, formerly known as Clockwork Mog and Infinity Mog <Mog> are looking for new members. We are looking for friendly, adult members with no drama; People to chat, play and have a good time with and ultimately add to our small community. Rather than a FC on FFXIV, we see each other as friends who happen to play FFXIV together. There are no hard requirements such as joining our raid group or chat servers. This is not a raid recruitment but a FC recruitment. But I feel I should add that we are a mid/soft-core group who try most of what FFXIV has to offer, even down to the true endgame: housing. If this is something you'd be interested in, you can reach us by these means:
    Message me here , Message Chuun Meki or Tin Ryain in game or message Peach#5320 or Tin#8762 via discord
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Tin Ryain
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    What we can offer:
    Free Company benefits - We are a rank 8 FC with millions of credits banking up. Our medium FC home is in Goblet but we are looking to expand to Shirogane. We usually have 2 buffs up with 100% priority for raid buffs if you're raiding. Three ready airships and gardens available.
    Activeness - We are US based and mostly active after 5pm EST/EDT til about 2-3AM. We are quite social inside and outside of the game. Whether just chatting about the game, life or anything else, we got you. Guides, patch notes hype or just chatting servers are available there.
    Advice and active help - If you're new or just never dipped your feet into it, we will help you in any type of content of the game (Maybe except for extreme hardcore raiding). We have members who do every aspect of the game. Whether it be dungeons, trials, crafting, gathering or housing, we will try our best to help you out.
    (1)