Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Character
    Winter Sandman
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    It takes 4 days to go from 65-70. I was leveling one Class per week and this was just doing roulettes/challenge log. You spend so little time at the level that it becomes irrelevant to buy crafted gear from 65-70. The chances of you doing relevant content is very slim since leveling tends to favor lower level dungeons and all the other roulettes are capped at 50 or 60. This is a bigger problem. The exp gain is so easy from 60-70 that even though you may be missing power it may not ever be needed.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ariadne Windrunner
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    the thing that miffs me off more is not the fact <69 i useless but the RNG is this game is volatile beyond comparison....you can have the perfect rotation on making the prefab mats and then fail 27 chances of 90% in a row....that's a chance of less than 1 sextillion....(0.1^27)...that's simply BS and it REALLY makes you rage (regardless of how much patience you have) when it happens to be on a synth where the mats could've been worth millions on the market.

And FYI that's not just on crafting...it happens way too often in gathering as well. So either someone is going to get a lootdrop that's not even on the actual loot table or I'm just the unluckiest person in history (it happened to me 3 times this week already)

EDIT: It makes me think the "RNG" is actually predetermined instead of actually RNG...like how it was in XCOM2 BEFORE the devs actually patched that.
    (0)
    Last edited by AriWindrunner; 01-19-2018 at 07:04 PM. Reason: addition

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3