Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Sunako Kirishiki
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    DRG because you can halve enmity and have utility like piercing debuff, battle litany and dragon sight. Ninja is still most important melee because of shadewalker and smoke bomb that improve lot tanks dps.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Franco Artorias
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    Been a DRG main since the beginning of HW and never looked back (even when it was a bit clunky at the beginning of Stormblood ). Though I will admit that SAM is a lot of fun to play as well, it doesn’t really compare in terms of providing raid-wide utility, especially if you’re involved in Savage/Ultimate content.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Khel Pyke
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    DRG was the reason I started playing this game. Always loved the job back from tactics and The Legend of the Dragoon on PS1 (was not Square's DRG but similarities with Lavitz/Albert). Played one in FFXI but didn't play all that long. Playing FFXV with the spear made me want to play one again. Love the jumps and spear attacks.
    (0)

Character
    Shinigami Zetta
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    While both jobs are nice DRG is still better in my opinion. Always been a fan since FFIV , ( FFII in US ) Good old Kain, and never looked back. Any FF game I can play DRG I will most likely main.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yu Zeneolsia
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    I prefer Dragoon, gameplay flows alot better, in my opinion. Samurai is less punishing tho.
    (0)

Character
    Rastiana Bel'briar
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Drg is fun but I LOVE the raw damage of SAM...
    (0)

Character
    Apple Jinx
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    I find dragoon a lot more satisfying and engaging to play due to their skill animations and the amount of ogcd weaving as well as movement options etc. It's just more fun to optimize for a fight as drg for me.
    (0)
    Last edited by AppleJinx; 01-16-2018 at 06:15 PM.

Player
    Character
    Florence Leduc
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    hmm i like samurai and ninja (both at 70)
    the samurai raws power is very impressive and for reach the best of the jobs you need a very strict rotation, but it's fun to play it.
    the ninja did get a loooooot of love in this expansion and the add of direct hit did help to make some of the skill of the ninja interesting.
    didn't try the dragoon yet, i must try it later
    and monk get my last place (when i'm a monk main at the base *sad*) honestly avoid it like plague. solo is a pain, group content is decent and i didn't try raiding yet (it take me a lot of will power to level up the jobs since he didn't change that much with stormblood my rotation is still the same as the V2 only a few ogcd added)
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2