Player
    Character
    Calista Fallon
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90

Disappearing housing items

Could you please fix the disappearing housing interactive item issue or stop giving us interactive only items for rewards? Frustrating to have so many that you could use but cannot as they make others disappear. This includes the many crafted items also.
    (9)
    Last edited by Besame; 01-13-2018 at 01:41 AM.

Player
    Character
    Nettle Creidne
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    At the very least give us the option to make furnishings non-interactable.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Nephie Elz
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Basically, for QOL issues it's generally that you don't go overboard on intractable items.
    (0)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ewwwwwww, it's all glowwy again!

Player
    Character
    Song Sparrow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by MPNZ View Post
    Basically, for QOL issues it's generally that you don't go overboard on intractable items.
    It's really, really easy to get over the interactive housing limit without even trying or really going "overboard."

Flower pots and vases, paintings, a number of lamps, blank partitions, food...all interactive, along with a number of just plain old decorations like the dogs from Heavensturn. We need to have a toggle to make items like that noninteractive, as I understand the limit is there due to simple hardware/software limitations. I'm not really going to swap out the flowers in my vases all the time, so why do they need to be interactive all the time?

Also, it's still not prioritizing which items are hidden properly. Really jarring to see my fishtank fade in and out of existence because it wants to load the paintings upstairs and downstairs instead of on the main floor.

I'm certain a toggle is something that they could figure out, as interactive items are noninteractive for visitors.
    (0)
    Last edited by Elamys; 01-17-2018 at 07:42 AM.

Player
    Character
    Lissandra Heartwine
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    I went inside someone's home and it was so jarring to see things disappearing and re-appearing depending on how far or close I was to it. Whole walls, really big housing objects, lamps, etc. I've made sure I'm not over the limit in my own. x.x
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Milloux Allard
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissandra View Post
    I went inside someone's home and it was so jarring to see things disappearing and re-appearing depending on how far or close I was to it. Whole walls, really big housing objects, lamps, etc. I've made sure I'm not over the limit in my own. x.x
    As much as I absolutely love the new partitions, making them interactive - rather than coding something baked into the housing system itself - like the way we can choose an option on the menu to change interior fixtures or even the color of a housing item - was a huge mistake. Especially with large houses. I hope they eventually either come up with a new solution to additions like this, or get rid of the interactive item limit.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Zeo Valefor
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    I keep our FC mansion under the limit so nothing disappears, it's unfortunate. Does anyone know the exact number you can have?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Makoto Nagae
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    From what I have read up on, you can have 40, after that, it starts loading. I tried in my own and our fc house and it seems to be correct. I just really wish we could have food for instance without the interaction, purely decorative.
    (1)