Player
    Character
    Niandra Fierlaine
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70

Blank Partitions

Please make a way for owners and their friends to turn off the feature to change/remove wallpaper. It is annoying to try to click something, be a fraction of a millimetre off and select a blank partition on the other side of the room that I couldn't have grabbed in housing mode were I was standing next to it.
    (3)

Character
    Tanuki Crash
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70
    should only be changeable though the housing system. Not sure why you can change it any time by clicking.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Milloux Allard
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 80
    As I just said in another thread - making them interactive items, and not baked into the housing system itself really isn't great. We're already limited by interactive items, so having them flick in and out of existence makes them a lot less fun to work with. We should be able to change them via menu the way we change interior fixtures or housing item color.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Rosalyn Valeroyant
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalette View Post
    We should be able to change them via menu the way we change interior fixtures or housing item color.
    I think having them set up similar to the dye menu would be the best option, you could even sample wallpaper appearances that way too when you go into the menu for it, so you can see what you really want to spent the gil on, for the partitions, and even your whole house.
    (3)