Character
    Alis Wonder
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 65

PS4 Gamepad doesn't work ?!

Dear,

Please advise if the last update changed the gamepad settings. My PS4 gamepad was working fine but today it is not.I tried with the xbox gamepad and it is the same problem.

the gamepads is working in (Steam) with no issues.

I tried to uninstall FFXIV and reinstall it but the problem is still the same.

Thanks.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alis Wonder
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 65
    Guys I found the solution in the following :

- by using an (XBOXONE) joystick/Gamepad with "ORIGINAL XBOX USB CABLE".

The PS4 gamepad is still not working for FFXIV but it works on STEAM. I have no idea why!

Regards,
    (0)

Good morning and thank you for posting on the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.

For the PS4 controller, have you taken a look at the Steam Controller Configuration for Final Fantasy XIV? This can be accessed via Steam Big Picture Mode. Find Final Fantasy XIV in you Games Library and look at that games Controller Configuration. See if it has any different configuration than what it should be.

You can also try going to the controller settings in the FFXIV settings menu and calibrating the controller.

We hope we can be of assistance in helping you enjoy the exciting world of Final Fantasy XIV!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alis Wonder
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 65
    Update -

I have disconnected the Bluetooth. then connected The PS4 gamepad using "XBOXONE USB CABLE" and it worked by using original "XBOXONE USB CABLE".

It took me a week to analyze that the issue was the usb cable it self!

Regards,
    (0)

Thank you for the update xrox.

That's great news. This thread will be moved to the 'Closed Concerns' subforum as the thread creator has found a resolution to their issue.

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.
    (0)