Thread: Fix Praetorium

Player
    Character
    Ama Cauda
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 62
    I was advised by SE support to open a thread. I am happy with the changes that are being made. I have no further issues. I am SO sorry that you veterans won't get to use sprouts' story experience to farm anymore. Its not like you were enjoying it, right?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Akor Draconic
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Enjoy your 1 hour que time to.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rhia Nara
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by execool View Post
    I was advised by SE support to open a thread. I am happy with the changes that are being made. I have no further issues. I am SO sorry that you veterans won't get to use sprouts' story experience to farm anymore. Its not like you were enjoying it, right?
    What you don't seem to realise is that those supposed changes won't help anyone. Msq roulette was put in the game so that new players could get through the dungeons in the first place. These dungeons were dead.
    If people are forced to watch 30min cutscenes no reward in the world is gonna make them queue for it anymore. New players will be standed.

PS. I don't mind waiting for sprouts, I even join in on pf for cs runs. But I'm in the minority there.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ama Cauda
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 62
    as i said, I am happy with the changes. I am sorry that you all have such a problem with me. In my original post I said I wouldnt mind queueing for a long time. I just want to have a fun time playing a video game. Please stop targeting me.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ama Cauda
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 62
    I get that you all want me to stop playing, but fortunately my FC and SE support has been really kind to me, and I know this kind of behaviour is not the norm.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ama Cauda
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 62
    you dont need to comment on any more of my posts, I will not make any more threads or posts on here
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rhia Nara
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Noone said anything about you personally. There's no reason to get offended.
    You can be happy with the changes, which btw aren't even confirmed yet, everyone here was just pointing out the problems we see, if that actually happens.

And we didn't even say a word about not wanting you to play, if you took it as that, that's on you. The only person, who wasn't friendly replying was told off by others immediately. And if you can't accept that other people might have different opinions, that's also your issue, don't take it out on others.
    (0)
    Last edited by Lelila38; Yesterday at 02:11 AM.

Player
    Character
    Rhulk Roegan
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 65
    I never have issues waiting for people watching cut scenes.I know whats in the Story dungeons and when i queue i keep that in mind.
    If you've completed this part of the game and are doing it in roulette you are well aware of what it involves and the cutscenes there are important to story.I dont believe any player has the right to ruin that on others.If you have a problem dont queue for it.Plenty of people have no issues helping and waiting while people watch cutscenes.

I started in ARR and we all watched the cut scenes when doing the runs so what gives me the right to ruin the experience for a new player?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zephera Mortera
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    I run this roulette every day to make a little extra gil and give clears to new people. I won't be running it if we're forced to wait through every cutscene though, there are other more time efficient things I can do for money if they do that.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ilyrian Silvermoon
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by execool View Post
    I am going to drink your delicious tears when they make the scenes unskippable in the 4.2 patch
    You'll have seen them all by then though, surely.
    I'm assuming you'll be first in the queue to sit through them all again though, right?
    (2)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3