Player
    Character
    Aurelie Moonsong
    World
    Typhon
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaMonium View Post
    As a bit "wild" suggestion, you can make an alt to run through MSQ with your friend. You obviously don't have to play this alt once your friend hit level 70 but I think it's more interesting to run through the story together rather than to wait.
    Good idea, though in my case I was actually helping someone I didn't know! I'd been out doing hunting logs, noticed someone had just triggered the FATE at the Qiqirn camp near Highbridge which has a boss battle in it, so I went to help out. Ended up impressing a super-new conjurer who'd only been playing since the day before, and they asked if I could help them for a bit, so I put on my unofficial mentor-hat and followed them around Little Ala Mhigo and up to Haukke Manor.

(Saw them a week later and they were up to Lv60 while I'm still puttering along in the low 50s raising multiple classes and doing all the sidequests...)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Nevrath Vaarni
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 50
    Well, thanks to everyone who tried to help but unfortunately this just confirmes it:
    You level better, faster and less hazzled in this game when you're alone.
    Half of these posts confuse me as i am unsure if this is people seriously trying to help or trollbaiting...
    Anyway, all questions answered, im out...
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2