Player
    Character
    Lyraele Inglorion
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70

Level 70 MIN/BTN stat goals for Gathering/Perception/GP?

Finally got MIN and BTN to 70, and crafted up a full i290 set. Now I'm wondering how to meld this set, or if I should consider crafting the i320 set. While leveling up, I basically ignored GP and just slapped on Gathering IV and Perception IV material since those can be freely added/removed. I went ahead and plopped those onto my i290 set and with those I have: 1043 Gathering, 1043 Perception, and 668 GP. What numbers should I be trying to achieve here? I read in an older post here that you want 1200 (or 1250?) Perception and at least 1050 Gathering, but I couldn't tell if that was current. And nothing I've read mentioned GP really (other than the 650 you've apparently needed ever since Heavensward). Thanks in advance!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Maximum Powerful
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    you will want a min 1200 perception. if you can still i'd say go for creating an ala mhigan set.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Faeon Nightwhisper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    700 GP is the recommended number, you can use food to get to that number if you can't / don't want to reach that goal with melds. As per the other response, I would craft the ala'mhigan set as I am pretty sure we will need the extra stats for the new nodes that will come out with the 4.2 patch.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Winter Sandman
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Out of curiosity why is the 1200 perception needed? Or is this just in preparation for 4.2?

I think I am around 1080 (will have to check) and I can gather scripts from any node with the DE-ImpApp rotation. The one thing I find I am lacking is enough gathering to get it down to 5% to keep it at my 650 GP. I am currently using 290 HQ tools and the i300 script gear with extremely dated accessories.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Faeon Nightwhisper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    legendary nodes require it, so you can get a chance to get HQ, if you are not interested in HQ then ya.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Winter Sandman
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Faeon View Post
    legendary nodes require it, so you can get a chance to get HQ, if you are not interested in HQ then ya.
    I will check my gear but I am doing legendary nodes now. Or is it strictly for a 15% HQ percentage?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Faeon Nightwhisper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    the maximum you can get is the starting amount of 15%, you then need to get lucky with rng with the node buffs etc and using your own skills. if you don't have 1200 perception for the 70* legendary you will see a 0 example palladium ore.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Winter Sandman
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Faeon View Post
    the maximum you can get is the starting amount of 15%, you then need to get lucky with rng with the node buffs etc and using your own skills. if you don't have 1200 perception for the 70* legendary you will see a 0 example palladium ore.
    I understand that the max is 15% but it doesn't jump to 15% it starts off at 1% and works it's way to 15%. Like I said I will check now because I am positive I have received HQ procs on Palladium Ore and I am less than 1100 perc.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Faeon Nightwhisper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintersandman View Post
    I understand that the max is 15% but it doesn't jump to 15% it starts off at 1% and works it's way to 15%. Like I said I will check now because I am positive I have received HQ procs on Palladium Ore and I am less than 1100 perc.
    Ya go check, but it tells you 1200 perception.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Roth Trailfinder
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    With very well melded gear (except for the tools, which only have 6 GP on them) I’m at 1370G, 1313P, 751GP on my miner.

Once you have enough Gathering that you have 95% chance to gather level 70 things and 650 GP, OR at least 85% chance to gather level 70 things and 700 GP, then IMO the thing to meld for is Perception. This is to make gathering Collectibles easier, thanks to Impulsive Appraisal 2, making your Scrip gathering activities more effective. Something could be said for Bountiful Yield 2 and Gathering, but that would depend upon when you can hit +3 Yield with it.
    (1)