Character
    Ra Lien
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70

TIER is a start up FC looking for chill members for progression/activites

Hey, all!

TIER (Top in Every Round) is a start up FC that are looking for members to progress through end game content, and old game content for those that are looking to get some unfinished business cleared. We only ask that you're a chill individual with patience, and willing to learn along the way.

We're open to all jobs atm, and hopefully through time, we'll achieve some nice static groups for raids in the future. We will set times and scheduling for any raids or events we might want to do.

As far as housing goes, we've saved up some money to buy by the end of the month. If this goes smoothly, we'll have a space to call home for all FC members.

We want to gather a group of good people that enjoy the game, and eventually enjoy each other's company too. If you have interest in joining the FC, you can reply here, or message "Ra Lien" in game.

Thanks for your consideration and have good one!

-Ra Lien
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ra Lien
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    1/22/18 - Update**

Hey everyone, as of now we've accumulated 28 members and have reached rank 8. Our housing should come when housing has been released. We have a decent set up for our first raid group, but we still need the following Main jobs:

SCH, AST, SMN

We are working to create a second raid group which is welcome to all jobs for the time being. Again, we're not limited to lvl 70s, and are open for those that are still leveling and want to be apart of a raiding group once lvl 70 is achieved. If you have interest, please Apply or Whisper: Ra Lien, Mazikeen Rush, Snack Mix, or Sky Oscurita.

Thanks for your time,

-Ra Lien
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ra Lien
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    2/7/18 - Update***

We received our housing! We are now working on new projects for the new home (Airships and subs) and are still trying to build our ranks. Crafters and all other jobs are still needed for some active raiding/activities.

You can contact us in game or apply to the FC and we'll respond ASAP. Contact Members: Ra Lien, Mazikeen Rush, Snack Mix, or Sky Oscurita. You can also contact me at Ralien#2355 on discord.

Thanks for your time,

-Ralien
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cafe Miel
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    Just wanted to drop in and ask a little about your goals as an FC. Outside of progression, are you guys/girls looking to do farming, PUG raids, socializing, etc?

I raid with a static of my own, but I've been looking for an FC that can provide some people to hang out with outside of raid, and more of a community environment. I was in a similar FC teaching newer players, which eventually filtered out players not part of the progression team.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ra Lien
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    We welcome all. Progression is a plus and something we're all aiming towards, but it's not to say we don't kick back and do other things- like farm mounts, run treasure maps, roulettes, and generally just socialize. We also use discord to socialize outside of the game when we're not logged in. The FC's goal is not entirely just progression, but more of a place to enjoy the game with others. Our current crew is scattered with all types of people. I'm hoping that answered your question . If you would like to talk more, we can speak in game or discord. I'm usually on most of the day just afking from time to time when at work lol.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ra Lien
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    3/21/18 - Update***

We are still building our player base for more endgame content, and future FC events (Mount farms/Treasure Maps etc). For endgame content we are looking for the following Jobs:

SCH/AST/MNK/NIN/WAR/DRK/DRG/SAM ~We have OS1 close to farm status and working on OS2+.

You can contact us in game or apply to the FC and we'll respond ASAP. Contact Members: Ra Lien, Mazikeen Rush, Snack Mix, Junk Story, and Uraha Vaubrobiant. You can also contact me at Ralien#2355 on discord.

Thanks for your time,

-Ralien
    (0)