Thread: End Game Worth?

Player
    Character
    Daiki Sejuro
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    It’s not worth it if you aren’t in a static, as a pug your end game will consist of waiting hours for pf groups to fill just to fail a weekly challenge 10mins into the fight...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Winter Sandman
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    I personally do not find the end game worth it. I have been exhausted by the ilvl jumps since ARR and really the end game raid gear has been extremely lackluster in appearance since Second Coil. I can do everything that is remotely interesting to me with my 350-360 gear. The only real reason i see doing end game is for the mounts/titles. Other than that most likely the gear will be glamoured over and by the time you are BiS you won't be for long as a new tier comes out the next patch cycle.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Pink Logic
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintersandman View Post
    I personally do not find the end game worth it. I have been exhausted by the ilvl jumps since ARR and really the end game raid gear has been extremely lackluster in appearance since Second Coil. Other than that most likely the gear will be glamoured over and by the time you are BiS you won't be for long as a new tier comes out the next patch cycle.
    ^ this is exactly why i could never get into the pve endgame. i was only doing pvp at the start and the one time i did do pve because pvp died, i got my first pve set, and i only got to enjoy it for a few weeks before it was garbage all over again. then after a few more months of playing, i started noticing that was SE's trend. i became quickly uninterested and quit the game. this game leaves much to be desired for "hardcore" players
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Calista Fallon
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    I never had a static group and so I don't do savage at all. It's fine though as long as I can get decent gear doing other things. Eureka, crafted 350s and a sigma and 360 or 2 right side gears have kept me happy enough.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Viertes Oscurita
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    If you do raids you can get the Ryumyaku whatever latest tomestone gears and replace them with the raid gears.

If you don't do them relic gears would suffice. If you are too lazy to even grind for that, then the Lost Allagan gears would be enough for pretty much everything right now.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Maximum Powerful
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    i think you have to realize that if your focus is on gear you have to accept that XIV is a vertical progression system. don't get too attached to it because it will be gone soon enough.

do you like raids? tackle savage or ultimate. Or farm EX trials for doggos.
    (0)

Character
    Shinigami Zetta
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    It's a matter of preference. I only do it for the story. Kind of hard to farm without a dependable group.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2