Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Estellise Valesti
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    BRD, imo, is the most interesting and fun DPS. Maybe that's because I like supporting my team.

As a WHM, BRD just feels really good to transition to if I want to forget about healing for a minute.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Jaeger Strauss
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 63
    Quote Originally Posted by VanilleFang View Post
    BRD, imo, is the most interesting and fun DPS. Maybe that's because I like supporting my team.

As a WHM, BRD just feels really good to transition to if I want to forget about healing for a minute.
    I absolutely love being a support, just not a bard style support lol.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rawon Special
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    must be the flamboyant thingy right? the frill, the clothes, etc.

its why i change my char to female in the first place, it seem more fitting especially the clothes, but this one dated back even before HW, now iam quite okay with it because the BRD armor has more variety on it now.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Awashio Sazanami
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    If you like support, but not the support BRD brings, which kind of support do you mean then?
    Because the support BRD brings is quite different from healers and healing/shields/regen would be the only support that would come to mind if you don't want ANYTHING BRD brings to the table. Which is alot.
    Just kind of confusd because i love how brd plays, the mechanics around it and the support i can bring.
    (1)

Character
    Tifa's Soulstone
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80
    don't get it either.... you can absolutely turn your glam away from Brd... there is already a lvl 60 dng gear set which looks like military suits (made a Clare Redfield Glam for Mch & Brd)... it's easy to look like a Ranger at all... support wise... you like support but not Brd support? what does that mean? x'D
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Rawon Special
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    if you dont like BRD support (be it look, animation or the feeling) maybe you can try MCH? i know op said he like bow but.... who knows.

its practically BRD twin, with the difference that MCH use gun, more techie look, and instead of song they use drone for their support.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kevay Schoneke
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    I'm just like OP. I really want a Ranger like in FFV where you're almost 100% offence while your only support comes from Animals. I love bows and play as Archers in most my games. Harps and songs are just not my style.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Loki Lux
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Id love a ranger class. Theyre always some of the most fun to play in other rpg's. Bard was cool till all the songs came about. So I switched to machinist.

Quote Originally Posted by Neela View Post
    don't get it either.... you can absolutely turn your glam away from Brd... there is already a lvl 60 dng gear set which looks like military suits (made a Clare Redfield Glam for Mch & Brd)... it's easy to look like a Ranger at all... support wise... you like support but not Brd support? what does that mean? x'D
    He means support in other ways NOT in song. An actual ranger type class.
    (0)

"Within each of us, the potential for great power waits to be released."

Player
    Character
    Zuzu Belloq
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    Just disable the animation and pretend you're throwing arrows of PURE EDGE with your mind.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Zera Vyre
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    I know in Ragnarok Online there was a meaningful split between Hunter and Bard, and I agree; that would be nice for this game. However, it's a little too late to change that now sadly, or so it would appear.

Quote Originally Posted by zuzu-bq View Post
    Just disable the animation and pretend you're throwing arrows of PURE EDGE with your mind.
    Topkeks

But seriously, outside the "song aesthetic", the job is definitely still strong.
    (0)
    Last edited by Llugen; 01-09-2018 at 08:59 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast