Character
    Deceptus Keelon
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Exodus-E View Post
    Definitely more Egi.
    Especially considering that we were only able to summon Ifrit-Egi, Titan-Egi and Garuda-Egi for years.

Also, the fact that SMN's quests alluded to the existence of both: Ramuh-Egi and Sephirot-Egi certainly didn't help matters.
    Dev's were just trolling at that point.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elly Solumun
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    All this talk about Demi-Primals being elder primals, and no mention of Odin?

Odin would be an amazing primal to use for the next Demi, he's super well-known, and his ultimate attack Zantetsuken is similarly iconic! Would have to not kill everything in one hit, though...

But yes, i think Demi-Primals are a good direction, though they still need some fine-tuning. It'd make summoner more varied to have them all on cooldowns so you'd cycle through them.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Linana Thistlethorne
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    My only deal is right now everything is wrapped around the big primals of 1.0 and while I love the Demi-Bahamut, the story has already written around any other Egi being possible.

....unless treated as a reskin, just as carbuncles currently are, but more than just a glamour, instead as a total upgrade exactly as it was as a baby SMN. Summon 1 is now Ravana Egi, and includes a new skill, but you can roll the glamour back to Garuda or to Carbuncle if you want.

So, Egi, but I'd rather just improve the pets we have role by role than adding another and another.
    (0)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6