Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by echoica View Post
    does live chat work in canada? it is during the live hours but I only see email support
    You need to select account/billing for the first category and additional services for the second category. These categories will allow you to have the live chat option. Yes it does work in Canada.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Velvet Aurora
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    oh! thank you again. those options worked.

They would not redeem my minion codes even with proof of purchase etc. I'm really disheartened by this as a long time supporter of this game with years of subscription time and purchases on the mog station/store. It seems like such a small and simple thing to fix for a dedicated customer

I feel it calls for a better way of distributing such products. Codes for virtual items should not expire during the continued distribution of the associated item. And they should remove the tags if they do. Even with the small print online, this is not specified on the physical product. So in my case, it being a gift...it's really disappointing. Honestly, he expected to get an email with codes on purchase anyway so didn't even realize that the variable shipping time needed to be accounted for. I hope this feedback can be passed along at least.

It also feels a bit unfair to hear others were able to redeem after the fact and its just a case of luck who responds to the ticket
    (0)
    Last edited by echoica; 01-06-2018 at 03:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by echoica View Post
    oh! thank you again. those options worked.

They would not redeem my minion codes even with proof of purchase etc. I'm really disheartened by this as a long time supporter of this game with years of subscription time and purchases on the mog station/store. It seems like such a small and simple thing to fix for a dedicated customer

I feel it calls for a better way of distributing such products. Codes for virtual items should not expire during the continued distribution of the associated item. And they should remove the tags if they do. Even with the small print online, this is not specified on the physical product. So in my case, it being a gift...it's really disappointing. Honestly, he expected to get an email with codes on purchase anyway so didn't even realize that the variable shipping time needed to be accounted for. I hope this feedback can be passed along at least.

It also feels a bit unfair to hear others were able to redeem after the fact and its just a case of luck who responds to the ticket

I am glad you got to talk to someone. I apologize you did not get the resolution you wanted! I will pass along your feedback. I will be moving this thread to "support center resolved" If you have any more issues please do not hesitate to create a new thread or contact live chat support.

Thank you for playing Final Fantasy XIV! Hope to see you online.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2