Player
    Character
    N'onggo Wetae
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 63

Why is there no answer to the server move question?

The creation date has passed 90 days and we have left the inquiry, but the solution is still not possible. I made a payment because I can try to transfer the server by playing the game time. Then I asked for a refund because I could not play, but even that was dismissed. What is the reason? Do not you work?
    Give me an answer!
    (0)

Hello e9696, Thank you for posting on the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.

I apologize that you are not getting a solution. Your specific issue would require me to ask personal information about your account, which we do not do here in this public setting for your privacy. I would suggest contacting the support center directly either by phone or our toll free live chat option.

To reach our live chat support please follow the steps below.

1. Visit the SQUARE ENIX Support Center at http://support.na.square-enix.com/
    2. Select FINAL FANTASY XIV as the game title.
    3. on the next screen click on "Contact".
    4. You will then need to select a category and sub category from the drop down menus.
    5. Next, type a basic description of your inquiry in the "Contact details" section and click "Next".
    6. on the following page click "Next" again. Ignoring any Knowledge Base Suggestions that may apply.
    7. Provided your contact is during SQUARE ENIX Support Center's hours of operation, you should see a Chat Support option. Click "proceed to chat support" to initiate contact with one of our Chat Support Representatives.

NOTE: Live service is available Monday through Friday, 9:00 - 18:00 (Pacific Time) (Excluding holidays)

Thank you for playing Final Fantasy XIV! Hope to see you online.
    (0)
    Last edited by Einmimiria; 01-09-2018 at 09:34 AM.

Player
    Character
    Corsel Bandon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Yes, I'd recommend using the chat service. From my personal experience, they are very good at resolving problems of this nature. I was very pleased with my usage of the service.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kikoku Hellfire
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Never had an issue with the chat service. Always with the phone service. Recommend chat as well!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Corsel Bandon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkanah View Post
    Never had an issue with the chat service. Always with the phone service. Recommend chat as well!
    Right?

I tried phone support first. Went back and fourth with them for three days with no resolution. Finally decided to try chat, and the guys there are really on point. Had me back up and running in under 5 minutes. Chat support is highly recommended vs phone support, which basically was just reading me useless prompts on what maybe to do when it was on their end that it needed to be fixed.

Always try chat over phone, and that goes for anybody that needs support.
    (0)

Hello everyone,

This thread will be moved to the 'Separate Support Required’ subforum as contact with the Square Enix Support Center is necessary to resolve the issue.

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.
    (0)