Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Shinigami Zetta
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogun_Riastradh View Post
    Oh well. When I started FFXIV with the original release, I tried to convince myself that I would somehow play all the way through since it was so tough for me to catch up back in XI. We'll see how I do. Is there a threat somewhere about the most active servers? I'm on Legacy Excal, and its either very dead or I'm just not into the right areas yet. I posted on the Excal forum, but it doesn't seem like they post in there very much.
    They have implemented cross server PF and free lancer mercenary now so should be a lot faster now. However roulette still the fastest if your tanking or healing. You would want to unlock all dungeons and such asap and ask for help from FC or tank friend. Or at least tank to unlock. once you have unlock things should go at a decent pace. Good old FFXI I stillplay it my self but levi seems a bit dead.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogun_Riastradh View Post
    Is there a threat somewhere about the most active servers? I'm on Legacy Excal, and its either very dead or I'm just not into the right areas yet.
    Most servers are like that at the moment, I would wait until 4.2 hits later in the month when the action picks back up and then decide. A lot of people are waiting for new content to churn through.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lady Oftheskulls
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    I am looking at the opposite,fc leader returned after 14 months and I remained in fc after all members left and he finally returns to leave again 3 weeks later and it appears I will be house/plot holder again.sigh.I returned the leader the plot etc the first time don't know if I will bind myself to this again....
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Scott Pilgrim
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Senua View Post
    I returned the leader the plot etc the first time don't know if I will bind myself to this again....
    Personal opinion I suppose, but If the FC leader doesn't care about the FC any more then they really don't deserve to be leader. So if it comes to you again, maybe considering keeping it? You're quite within your rights to do so and certainly not obligated to hand it back.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Zanelle Solainteau
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    I agree completely. That FC leader is not a leader at all, anyway. You can do a lot with a FC plot, even in the event you are the only active player. If you are the one sticking around, you are the de facto leader!
    (3)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2