Player
    Character
    Tea Mysidia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by uvuvwevwevweonyetenyevweugwemu View Post
    Is there more detailed one from the lorebook that includes ancient lore places?
    I don't think old places are listed. Mostly because they are no longer there. And also there is much overlap. Technically everything underground in the Black Shroud is Gelmorra. Including the Palace of the Dead.

So Imagine the map: Here is the Black Shroud, also known as the Twelveswood which covers the area ruled over by the City State of Gridania right above the now abandoned subterrean kingdom of Gelmorra. Too much labels for a single spot.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sak-e Pota
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by uvuvwevwevweonyetenyevweugwemu View Post
    The places are ancient places similar like Gelmorra in South Shroud, technically can stretch as far in any direction. As far lore concern, history books written outside the place can mention it as whole (and it's common) when there were plenty kingdoms/cities in it which have their unique traits disappear/fades with time. This is most detailed map translation I've searched for. Is there more detailed one from the lorebook that includes ancient lore places?
    On that map, I'm still firmly in the camp that it's The Drown, not The Crown. It looks more like the D in Mor Dhona than the C in Coerthas.
    (1)

Character
    Matthieu Desrosiers
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    I'd definitely appreciate a second lore book. As a role-player it serves as an excellent resource...and I know a lot of people who wanted to order one but could not simply because it sold out rather quickly. So there's definitely a high demand for it.

As for what sort of questions I would like to see answered? I'd like to know more about the unusual landmarks such as the House of Crooked Coin over in the Azim Steppes. I'm itching to learn what, exactly, Heaven-on-High is as well...but that is inevitably going to be addressed once it is added as Stormblood's take on this expansion's version of POTD.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    P'liko Cuga
    World
    Sophia
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    I did ask a question about a landmark before, but given the way landmarks and areas are expanded upon in the first lorebook, I suspect the second lorebook will indeed have the answers I seek.

(For those who don't want to click the link, it's just to my post in the Potential PAX West 2017 Questions thread, asking about Castellum Corvi, and what it's supposed to be. Didn't get chosen.)

EDIT:
    x Corvus
    o Corvi
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2