Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Inglis Eucus
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Hasn't Clouds bike all ready been confirmed that it is coming to the Mogstation soon. I don't what all hate is for on these mount ideas. Bet Garlean empire drives around in cars and on motor bikes. Just look at there airships how advance they are compared to other parts of the world. Look at all Garlean mounts we been getting.
    (1)
    Last edited by hynaku; 09-19-2018 at 03:57 PM.

Player
    Character
    Cain Alushaun
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 78
    Adding full on remodeled bikes from 21 year old games and various other flying and driving vehicles to the game.

Meanwhile I cant get one specific hairstyle...

Thank you for the mounts and future mounts.
    But also...*sigh*
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fox Deity
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimaAnimus View Post
    A car or monster truck would be just so out of place that it would be ridiculous. And even a bike would move at such a slow pace it would look silly too. Esp if they make them fly.
    The bike from ff7 is already on it's way. It was already announced. I believe it hits once fanfest goes off and instead of getting it with purchase of the stream, this time i HEARD they are all going up on mogstation and also there is a cloud(EU)/tifa(NA)/aerith(JP) minion too.

EDIT: found the source i knew i remembered it was mister happy vid going over translated live letter stuff so it's not just a rumor. Here you go guys. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7Xa5SKw6Qo at about 16:05 is where he talks about the bike that's coming.
    (2)
    Last edited by Mizunoko; 09-19-2018 at 04:27 PM.

Player
    Character
    Eclaire De'wynter
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    He had me at Noctis' car.

Then he drove off a cliff and I decided to nope the other way.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Hex Pathcrosser
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 72
    Please no. TERA suffered terribly from this. There was nothing that jerked you out of a fantasy world more than those awful wailing police sirens.

I can see things like the Omega character, various ironworks-styled things or Garlean-styled things. We also get a personal helicopter-like vehicle now from PVP (Wolf Marks). But supersonic jets and the big car, I just feel like they'd be really out of place here.
    (3)
    "We want bunny suits for guys!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Ishgard housing!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Viera!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Cloud's motorcycle!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Blue Mage!"-- OK! ✅
    "We want the ability to earn past Feast rewards!" - HAHA no that's sacred.

Player

RIP Immersion but at this point we've wandered too far from the light and there's no turning back.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Boo Box
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahati View Post
    RIP Immersion but at this point we've wandered too far from the light and there's no turning back.
    I think any concern about immersion flew out the window looong ago. At this point, the bike will fit in just fine.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kurumii Tokisakii
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizunoko View Post
    The bike from ff7 is already on it's way. It was already announced. I believe it hits once fanfest goes off and instead of getting it with purchase of the stream, this time i HEARD they are all going up on mogstation and also there is a cloud(EU)/tifa(NA)/aerith(JP) minion too.

EDIT: found the source i knew i remembered it was mister happy vid going over translated live letter stuff so it's not just a rumor. Here you go guys. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7Xa5SKw6Qo at about 16:05 is where he talks about the bike that's coming.
    Wait wait wait wait. Did i understand correctly that the minions are different for EU, NA and Japan?
    I mean sure i would like to have the bike, but i'm not buying it from the mogstation for 25€ or something. If its not available ingame i won't bother.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadane View Post
    Good talk, all. Glad we had it.
    暗闇の力#7805

Player
    Character
    Yas Ticot
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilan View Post
    Wait wait wait wait. Did i understand correctly that the minions are different for EU, NA and Japan?
    I mean sure i would like to have the bike, but i'm not buying it from the mogstation for 25€ or something. If its not available ingame i won't bother.
    When buying a Fanfest ticket, you receive the mount and a minion based on the Fanfest region. However, on the MogStation anyone will be able to buy the mount and the three minions.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Kurumii Tokisakii
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasminou View Post
    When buying a Fanfest ticket, you receive the mount and a minion based on the Fanfest region. However, on the MogStation anyone will be able to buy the mount and the three minions.
    Thanks, i missread the other post.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadane View Post
    Good talk, all. Glad we had it.
    暗闇の力#7805

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast