Player
    Character
    Krish Lius
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 50

issues with normal mobs in fates

so when you're doing fates you have to waste time killing normal mobs in the fate area because they all aggro you. you now have to focus on killing random mobs instead of focusing on doing the fate and watch the time run out on you. why cant they make it so that when there is a fate all the normal mobs despawn around it until its over so people can fully focus on doing fate!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Squintina Nightgard
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    I'll +1 because I think it'd be nice.

That being said, while I don't think many people would be against the idea, I doubt many will bother to reply to this just because typically the extra monsters don't cause that much trouble.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Squintina View Post
    That being said, while I don't think many people would be against the idea, I doubt many will bother to reply to this just because typically the extra monsters don't cause that much trouble.
    That and FATEs aren't used anymore...
    I do agree that deal with normal mobs while trying to do a FATE is annoying, especially when doing them by yourself. :B
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Squintina Nightgard
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimilu View Post
    I do agree that deal with normal mobs while trying to do a FATE is annoying, especially when doing them by yourself. :B
    Well, they're not used as much anymore, but there are still people who do them.

Newer players still use them, so do people going back on their relics (ex:atma books ), and I've seen a few people use them to level secondary jobs just because they wanted a change of pace. Just yesterday there were like 4-6 people on my server doing fates in Coerthas Western. I was there for leveling, I assume they were too. Not everyone wants to spam potd/dungeons all the time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Absenthine Starfrost
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimilu View Post
    Not exactly. I'm trying to level the last few classes I have to max and after I've gotten all the daily exp I can, I usually do a few fates to top off a level. I do see a few people join me if I'm in The Fringes, Ruby Sea or Azim.
    (0)