Character
    Shiemi Gravescale
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 87

New to Server/Returning Player

Hello, everyone~

I just transferred to this server very recently, and was wondering if there were FCs looking for new transfers. I'm not exactly new to the game, but it's been *such* a long time since I've played, that I might as well be new ._.
    I've done plenty of raiding and PvP in the past, but I plan to play much more casually this time around. I've not done much RP before, but I joined this server to broaden my horizons and try dabbling in some good 'ol RP.
    I'm pretty shy, but I'm happy to be here and make some friends on this server!

See you all in game~
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Amanda Panda
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Hey there!

First of all, welcome to Mateus. There's a lot of RP opportunities around every corner!

My FC, Khloe's Friend Club, is currently recruiting. Most of our recruits have been a mix of transfers and returning players who are rediscovering the game. As for RP, we have a few people who are new at it, others who are more experienced. Like I said, it's a mixed bag. I'd like to invite you to check us out! Sometimes we're hanging out in our house in Shirogane Plot 48, Ward 7. Or you can just send a tell to Amanda Panda or Johanna Anat (Lead and Co-lead respectively) if you have any questions.

Hope to see you around!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Shiemi Gravescale
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 87
    Thanks so much for the welcome!

I don't quite have access to Doma content just yet (I quit sometime around the beginning of Heavensward, so I have a lot of catching up to do,) so I'll send you guys a PM instead.
    Thanks again!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lao Tse
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70

Hiya

Welcome to the server!

There are a ton of rpers around, and there is an LS devoted to finding people an FC to match their rp style. Good Luck to you and if you need help with any content hit me up. Lao Tse
    (0)