Character
    Khonon Aruktai
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 67

The FC "Oathbound" is recruiting!

Helly everyone!
    Our newly founded FC "Oathbound" is looking for active social players to join our ranks! We are veterans and new players alike from all over the world.
    Do you want a helpful hand to guide you? We can help you out!
    You just want to relax and play the game,but not alone? You are more than welcome!
    You just want to craft all day long? We have someone to share your desire!
    What about a conversation about god and the world or just hours of telling funny stories? We have a Discord server set up!
    Do you want to bash in some heads? We have plans for building a raid team,when we have the players and the necessary level and you can be a part of all the activities!

But before we get to all of that...lets have a history lesson,shall we?
    We all met in 2014,when I just started the game for the first time. I was looking for a guild and found "Oathbound". The guild had some great people in it and even though some quitted the game completely, others took just a hiatus from the game. That was the case with all of us. Two of the core members came back just a few days, i played on and off since the middle of Heavensward. While I played, I missed something...something valueable. The game never felt the same without my friends. Even though i met some great people, it never felt like "home"...but now they are back and the dream team is back!

What we essentially want is a family-like guild. We are all friends in there and we welcome every new member. Having guild members does not feel the same way as having friends in the game.
    So if you want to join our guild,take a look around or just want to ask some questions, feel free to add or whisper "Khonon Aruktai" , "Euphaire Whiteriver" or "Zereleth Netherward" and we will help you out!
    And if want to cut right to the chase, just join our discord server and talk with us! The server link is https://discord.gg/HjvkGEF

Have a nice day and hoppy holidays
    (0)
    Last edited by Khonon; 12-27-2017 at 02:19 AM.

Player
    Character
    Khonon Aruktai
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 67
    Updated the original post and recruited our first member!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Khonon Aruktai
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 67
    A small update for our small FC :P
    We are currently 12 members from all over the world...british,german,french,american,south african,dutch...you name it and we probably have it!
    We are still recruiting for multiple stuff: Crafting,Raiding,Gathering,Dungeons,Leveling
    We are planning on doing our first raid by the end of January,but there are still a few things to plan and do...we are working on it :P
    Also we are gathering as much gil as we can to buy a house for our FC :P
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Khonon Aruktai
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 67
    Hello everyone...another small update to our progress!

We currently have 16 members, an updated and themed rank system (The Holy Crusade is our theme ), an updated set of rules to ensure we can build the best community for us and to ensure,that everyone feels comfortable in our FC.
    We are working an collecting Gil for our FC house and we are getting there with big steps!
    We welcome everyone! So if you want a friendly, helpful community,give us a try :P
    (0)
    Last edited by Khonon; 01-13-2018 at 07:28 PM.

Player
    Character
    Cadyn Whiteriver
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Just a general update regarding the state of the Free Company:

Oathbound is progressing really well - we have around 20 members who actively participate and engage in our day to day activities. We're still very new player friendly, so don't be shy sending us a message in-game or on our discord. In regards to our activities, we approach all the content casually. We've slowly started doing some of the raids, since some members are still gearing up and finishing the story quests. We also have some great crafters who are toiling away at getting to 70. Regardless of what might interest you, or what your play style may be - if you're interested in belonging to something akin to a group of friends then Oathbound is the right place for you.
    (0)