Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Sin Catvrix
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70

72,000 House for 300,000 (NA) Accounts..How is this right SE??

Your product details state on gamestop.com

https://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/f...edition/148325

"Make your mark on the world by purchasing and decorating your very own estate"

How is this possible when there is only 72,000 houses on the 25 NA servers 300,000 accounts and 360,000 characters by the "unofficial census"..

Since there is no post flat out asking..

How can you offer this right to own a house then not supply enough for even the amount of players you have now ???

Lets now add in the amount of FCs on NA who can buy the same houses and the number of houses needed sky rockets..

Fact is you need a ton more wards peiod. a "Fair & Square" way to buy them as you put it means nothing if the amount of houses is still far below the amount of just Characters not to mention FCS

Time to stop the band aid fixs and just supply the homes needed, its your system either supply enough with this system or revamp it to one where you can supply enough for all characters/fcs/new players.....please.
    (13)
    Last edited by Siniztor; 12-22-2017 at 05:34 AM.

Player
    Character
    Leon Reddas
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 77
    I'm sure that's just a generic description they have used for most editions of the game, I mean it doesn't even mention apartments but you could also say this falls under "estate" in a sense as it is something you can purchase and decorate. The number of players on NA worlds also vary greatly so you couldn't just use the NA server as the collective example. Balmung is massively overpopulated and thus the housing situation there is much worse compared to a smaller populated world on the same server. If you were a new player purchasing this then you would never get on Balmung anyway so there is much more of a chance of being able to purchase your own estate on another world. Housing is still a feature of the game and it's right to advertise it, but saying no you won't get a house because of lack of supply isn't always going to be correct because things can change in-game (someone sells via PF, or property gets demolished etc).

Also new wards are coming in the next patch so depending on how it goes, if more is required least they know they can successfully add more and can do it again if necessary.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Sin Catvrix
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Oh yea i know population verys per server even the lowest is over 10,000 accounts...wile each has a total of 2,880 houses then add in fcs. They all ready know they can add more wards since they did it last year they added 4 wards per area..The problem is they are penny pinching hense only 720 houses when shiro was added when they knew even the lowest pop server had over 8,000 people homeless
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kagura Vega
    World
    Sagittarius
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 90
    Not entirely sure how else you'd like them to advertise it in any circumstance....

That being said, it's not exactly an easy task to revamp a system where there's already far over 100,000 houses across all servers, and providing more just ends up risking data. Whilst everyone would like housing guaranteed there's no need for the amount of threads there already are. Their 'band aid' fixes are just their way of letting people know they're pretty much well aware of the issue and aren't ignoring it.
    (4)
    Last edited by Kaurhz; 12-22-2017 at 06:33 AM.

Player
    Character
    Sin Catvrix
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaurhz View Post
    Not entirely sure how else you'd like them to advertise it in any circumstance....
    The problem isn't the advertising its the lack of supply of housing. The fact that the lowest server (na) has over 10,000 characters and the highest 20,000 yet both only have 2,880 houses..The point of the post is to try and get SE to supply what they advertise housing for all
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Crysta Moonshine
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 61
    We have had our differences sin and to be clear im not trying to argue or start a fight with you but, your right and wrong at the same time. The problem is the core of the housing system that was outdated at its inception, and never properly locked down and defined with proper rules and regulations until it was too late to do something about it. Lets look at Wildstar, whatever you think about that game many people still play it just for the housing and guess what its instanced besides that fact it was designed correctly at the start. So bravo on your enthusiasm Sin and the community needs more people speaking up but more plots is not the answer. Simply wrapping a failed product with a new skin or adding to the bulk of it does not change the fact that a failed outdated product is still a failure.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Sin Catvrix
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrage53 View Post
    We have had our differences sin and to be clear im not trying to argue or start a fight with you but, your right and wrong at the same time. The problem is the core of the housing system that was outdated at its inception, and never properly locked down and defined with proper rules and regulations until it was too late to do something about it. Lets look at Wildstar, whatever you think about that game many people still play it just for the housing and guess what its instanced besides that fact it was designed correctly at the start. So bravo on your enthusiasm Sin and the community needs more people speaking up but more plots is not the answer. Simply wrapping a failed product with a new skin or adding to the bulk of it does not change the fact that a failed outdated product is still a failure.
    I totaly agree. Instanced would solve every thing im totaly in favor of that,,But Se seems dead set on this ward crap..well if there gonna stick with this system hen its time for them to "Man up" and supply whats needed and stop trying to make people settle for little fixs..

Side note: I take none of this personal unless im attack which you have not done, So just cause we disagree on certain things dose not mean i look down on your post in any way, you have alot and i mean alot of good points in your post
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Calista Fallon
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrage53 View Post
    omg I miss Wildstar housing so bad! Sad I didn't care for the dungeons there or I would never of left.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Calista Fallon
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Fail out-dated housing is FAIL. Fix. There, I said it. I am fortunate enough to have 1x medium and 1x apartment but I feel for the homeless.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    King Canadane
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Personal housing was a mistake and it should have been kept to FCs only.
    (9)

http://king.canadane.com

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast