Thread: Tresure Maps

Player
    Character
    Malfoy Fleurentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Once again on Sargatanas rather than famfrit, but my fc does maps fairly often. I generally try to keep both a deciphered and undeciphered gazelleskin on me just in case. They are a great way to get extra Gil. I'm sure it shouldn't be too different on your server if you find the right group.
    (0)

___Malfoy __/thefleurentine.tumblr.com
    because diamonds are forever, as is dust.
    ~ . S A R G A T A N A S . ~

Player

Let me infect you.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Omega Arcane
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zane_Digriz View Post
    Let me infect you.
    Infect? What's this guy talking about O_o? Is it the good infection, or is it a scary infection from umbrella corp?
    (0)
    If you need a friend, someone to talk to, or are on Zalera, feel free to add me on discord if you'd like: Omega_Arcane#6248

Player
    Character
    Pastahnak Popotonak
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    On Famfrit, I don't do maps regularly but ik if u check PF for our world every so often u might see 1 or 2 groups for maps but not regularly. Your best bet is to set something up with FC mates and fill in the rest of the party via PF, everytime my FC does one the extra slots fill up fairly quickly.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Omega Arcane
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Pastahnak View Post
    On Famfrit, I don't do maps regularly but ik if u check PF for our world every so often u might see 1 or 2 groups for maps but not regularly. Your best bet is to set something up with FC mates and fill in the rest of the party via PF, everytime my FC does one the extra slots fill up fairly quickly.
    Yeah I actually been working on that, we actually got into the polis a few days ago and it was really fun "didn't get passed the first chest since no heals", but with that in mind it really set a few of our FC members off, we've been gathering DS maps for a couple of weeks and are going to do them all this weekend, with a dps, tank, heal and see what we come up with.
    (0)
    If you need a friend, someone to talk to, or are on Zalera, feel free to add me on discord if you'd like: Omega_Arcane#6248

Character
    Abel Fei
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    I maintain that map partys are one of the funnest things in this game, especially if you do them when they are new.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Omega Arcane
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Abelfei View Post
    I maintain that map partys are one of the funnest things in this game, especially if you do them when they are new.
    Seriously looking fwd to it. Thank you for all your tips advice and info! I'll let you know how it goes Monday.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Omega Arcane
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    @Abelfei, So, we did lots of maps back to back. We did so many one of our FC members had to actually take a break so we stopped. It was very fun and we made it to floor 6. We found a bunch of portals, and the most expensive thing I came across was one item for 400k. Of course I had loads more items as well and those sold nicely too!
    (1)

Player

Look me up on Famfrit.
    I do maps a lot... the infection is map fever.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Omega Arcane
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Lol, yeah I understood was just being funny. I've actually seen you quite often here and there like in Limsa, and at lots of hunts. Didn't msg you because didn't know if you remembered me, but now I will!
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2