Vice Shark
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadane View Post
    Tour guide.

70TGD LFG
    So you would basically be the intro npc that everyone ignores at the start of the game but only to come back like, 5mins later cuz they can't progress
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rein_eon_Osborne View Post
    Healing DRK is literally... the same since ShB. The reason why people think it's a meme to heal nowadays because DRK receives very little to no buff to their sustainability vs 3 other tanks getting something useful. If you're capable of healing DRK back in ShB (or any tanks), then you'll heal EW DRK just fine.

Player
    Character
    Khalith Mateo
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Armor crafting and moving on to learn how to make firearms/cannons as the story progresses. Arms dealing is always profitable.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sakya Malha
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Blacksmith, I like a lot of the characters involved with the blacksmith stories and I have always liked blacksmiths. Also if I was lucky, I could study under the wing of Gerolt and become a drunken master blacksmith like him!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pa Lin'guine
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Blue Mage Lv 60
    ALC. Free booze, plus all of you -will- owe me one.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Inigo Meowtoya
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Probably would either open a jewellery business in Ishgard or would become the spiritual successor to Gordon Ramsay in Eorzea lol...
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Venusiel Arcadia
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 70
    Weapon smith. Let's be honest. We, as warriors of light, see a rather rose tinted sugar coated version of Eorzea full of splendor and wonder. For others, it is NOT a nice place to live. We've got primal demons and Gods coming out of the woodworks who can mind control your best friend and have him kill you, marauding beast tribes, bandits every time you turn around, Garleans crashing airships into your home town and having a "who can be the most cartoonishly evil" competition in the back yard, the Ishgardian inquisition burning people at the stake for no good reason, dragons who might still hold a grudge after a war that has persisted for 1000 years, accidental explosions from alchemy experiments, pirates, brigands, thieves, rogue black mages who would explode your lungs for fun, the list goes on...

And with all that, wouldn't you like a sword with that special "Angel of Dawn" guarantee?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Larayselda Thejara
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    I'm currently on a mission to craft and obtain stuffed ermmm toys(?) so my character would probably make them and hand them out. There is a coffer full of valuables next to her bed so profit isn't a factor.

I think she'd also help trade in Gyr Abania and reconstruction in Yanxia by passing on her knowledge of gathering HQ materials and crafting HQ tools x) Giving tools away in that case would only hurt the economy ( I'm sure Alphinaud would tell her )
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Vice Shark
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Pondera View Post
    Weapon smith. Let's be honest. We, as warriors of light, see a rather rose tinted sugar coated version of Eorzea full of splendor and wonder. For others, it is NOT a nice place to live. We've got primal demons and Gods coming out of the woodworks who can mind control your best friend and have him kill you, marauding beast tribes, bandits every time you turn around, Garleans crashing airships into your home town and having a "who can be the most cartoonishly evil" competition in the back yard, the Ishgardian inquisition burning people at the stake for no good reason, dragons who might still hold a grudge after a war that has persisted for 1000 years, accidental explosions from alchemy experiments, pirates, brigands, thieves, rogue black mages who would explode your lungs for fun, the list goes on...

And with all that, wouldn't you like a sword with that special "Angel of Dawn" guarantee?
    I'll take my chances with Gerolt!

Ho ho! Shots fired!
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rein_eon_Osborne View Post
    Healing DRK is literally... the same since ShB. The reason why people think it's a meme to heal nowadays because DRK receives very little to no buff to their sustainability vs 3 other tanks getting something useful. If you're capable of healing DRK back in ShB (or any tanks), then you'll heal EW DRK just fine.

Player
    Character
    Xitra Lunrise
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Carpenter or Armor building Houses or airship by using my ability of a DRG while ERPing to make kids.
    (0)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast