Player
    Character
    Rahne Jihya
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70

Items from defunct events

Given that the Shantotto minion was recently added to the Mog-Station, is it correct to presume that the event will not be coming back? A number of players in my Free Company began playing after the event, so having it made available after more than two years out of circulation came as a relief, but I understand that some of them are upset that they missed out on getting screenshots of their characters actually doing the event.

Oppositely, given that I'm not terribly familiar with the state of Dragon Quest X, would it be misguided to hope for a similar treatment for the items involved in that collaboration? It just looped around for the first time in over two years, and several players who were unsubscribed between patches (or experiencing technical difficulties) missed out on the glory of the Thug Hat and King Slime Crown once again.

Also, apologies if I botch the formatting here. First post on the forums, and I used to have all kinds of issues posting on places like Proboards.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Malfoy Fleurentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    I was actually looking forward to the shantotto quest when the last couple quests came back around. It was always one of my favorites. Extremely disappointed that they chose to throw the reward up on mogstation and not bring the quest back when all the other events were making a comeback. Since the Shantotto minion has been the most asked for special event reward in recent months, it made me feel like our enjoyment of the event took a back seat to the amount of money the item would bring in, and SE weren't even trying to hide that tbh.
    (0)

___Malfoy __/thefleurentine.tumblr.com
    because diamonds are forever, as is dust.
    ~ . S A R G A T A N A S . ~