Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Besame View Post
    Make lots universal size to accommodate item amount, S/M/L of your choice and allow your alts to reside there. I am sure no one will gripe if all housing lots are the same size if item amount allowed depends on house size and many more would get a house.
    They'll have to figure out how to increase outdoor furniture before they could even think of completely redoing the whole ward to make universal plot sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by PureSteel View Post
    I don't think making players reduce the number of owned house to 1 personal and 1 FC is punishment.
    Part of the reason I personally think they'll grandfather people in, is it's extra programming they're very unlikely to commit to for a single purge event. They can lock it down on the buying side and prevent the issue from growing and making it so that if people with multiple plots have their eye on a dream plot, they'll have to narrow down their stock to have a chance at it. That's assuming they even attempt to put a stop to it. Until the servers go down we won't know what their plans are.
    (3)
    Last edited by Dustytome; 01-05-2018 at 11:26 AM.

Player
    Character
    Kittypryde Kujata
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 78
    I have multiple houses, and guess what, every one of them is designed and almost max capacity furnishings. House design is my favorite thing to do in game. I enjoy spending hundreds of hours designing and playing house. You can keep your raids, I'd rather design. While other players spent hundreds of hours raiding and hunting, I spent it camping out auto demo and housing zones looking for my ideal plots. Am I greedy? Perhaps, but I have also bought 15 cottages for FC members and friends, even total strangers. I have also called out over 50 totally empty lots (when auto demolish was running) . I craft my ass off since I first started playing this game exactly one yr ago, and there's honestly not much else to buy in this game with 400+million Gil, besides houses and giving away to others. I hate minions with a passion, and mounts are pretty meh. Glams are meh...
    (4)
    Last edited by Kittypryde; 01-05-2018 at 04:31 PM.

3. 01-05-2018 06:10 PM

Player
    Character
    Pure Steel
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 70
    Another good idea would be to restrict accounts, who already own a house, from buying any new plots in the new wards. Of coarse for a limited time.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Calista Fallon
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittypryde View Post
    I have multiple houses, and guess what, every one of them is designed and almost max capacity furnishings. House design is my favorite thing to do in game. I enjoy spending hundreds of hours designing and playing house. You can keep your raids, I'd rather design. While other players spent hundreds of hours raiding and hunting, I spent it camping out auto demo and housing zones looking for my ideal plots.
    If you are only into deco and craft I suggest you try Wildstar. I played it in beta and then a few months after it opened. The dungeons were too difficult for my taste but the quests, crafting and most of all the housing is wonderful. AND...they don't take it away if you don't play a while. It's f2p now I believe.
    (5)
    Last edited by Besame; 01-06-2018 at 04:46 AM.

Player
    Character
    Crysta Moonshine
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 61
    Gonna have to say if anyone is purely into housing and decor wildstar is the place to be. Compared to this game that housing is insane and you can have a plot for each character with no objections from anyone! So much more fulfilling than housing in this game.
    (1)
    Last edited by Dragonrage53; 01-07-2018 at 10:35 AM. Reason: grammar

Player
    Character
    Katya Ariandel
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 52
    Players shouldn't own more than 1 house. 1 house per account period. theres not enough larges to go around. especially when somone on our server bought over 1b worth of gil and bought mediums for 20-30 players. and owns 2 mansions that I know of. very unfair.
    (0)
    <^> Rhosaria <^>

Player
    Character
    Katya Ariandel
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 52
    Quote Originally Posted by PureSteel View Post
    snip
    a lot of players are blind to see that logic. They make excuses like I'm a house designer or all the houses remind me of irl stuff. in reality they are indeed being greedy hoarders. Atm my fc is rank 1 on our server, yet we cannot get a large because none are available. and at least 80 percent (being generous here) of the large houses are dead content. 0/4 online 0/1 online (troll house description), empty house with nothing in it or in the outside ect. ect. and to top that off theres players who own entire wards or multiple houses like a few individuals ik. and to a recent comment about saying a player can only have 8 houses cuz only 8 alts. no...some people buy multiple accounts. that means 16 larges for 1 person. not 8 larges. its ridiculous
    (2)
    <^> Rhosaria <^>

Player
    Character
    Cynehild Westknight
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by rhosaria View Post
    a lot of players are blind to see that logic. They make excuses like I'm a house designer or all the houses remind me of irl stuff. in reality they are indeed being greedy hoarders.
    People don't need excuses to own more than one house. The game was explicitly designed to treat each character on the account as separate and the only limitations are that a character can't own more than one house or be the master of more than one FC (thus potentially having an FC house too).

Atm my fc is rank 1 on our server, yet we cannot get a large because none are available.
    Your FC ranking has no bearing on anything, including housing. Neither does it mean you are more entitled to anything in the game because of it.

and at least 80 percent (being generous here) of the large houses are dead content. 0/4 online 0/1 online (troll house description), empty house with nothing in it or in the outside
    What players chose to do or not do with their house is not your concern. If the house were truly dead and unused the system will reclaim it when the timer is reactivated. The more likely scenario is those players are playing at a different time than you. Either way, its not your concern how many players in that house are playing at once.

and to top that off theres players who own entire wards or multiple houses like a few individuals ik. and to a recent comment about saying a player can only have 8 houses cuz only 8 alts. no...some people buy multiple accounts. that means 16 larges for 1 person. not 8 larges. its ridiculous
    If a player actually is paying for more than one account then I'd say they are even more entitled to having more houses than you are. They are literally paying for that privilege. If a player works their butt off to afford multiple large houses across alts or accounts then they are allowed to have them. If you want a large then save up and buy it in 4.2.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Kittypryde Kujata
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 78
    Rhose, which player are you talking about, MUSE?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittypryde View Post
    Rhose, which player are you talking about, MUSE?
    Didn't sound like they were directing it anyone in particular. I'll agree a lot of the houses were just bought and abandoned. I went running around Shirogane mansions for ideas in the first few wards/subdivisions and there were way too many completely empty mansions which is sad considering how few there are (although there were quite a few smaller ones with nothing done too).
    (5)

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast