Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Snow Dreams
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70

Could Necron be next tier boss? My thoughts and yours?

So, I am a die hard FF9 fan. And since next raid tier is upon us soon, I been thinking. Could Necron be a possible boss in next raid tier?

Heres why I think that
    First of all, SE said that with introduction of omega, and the fights and arena are all created in this mist, this open up a lot of opportunity to bring in more bosses that wouldnt normally make sense in the FF14 story.

1) Neo Exdeath and Necron both share a simuilar skill name. "Grand Cross"
    2) They both want to return everything to nothing.
    3) battle music have similar musical motifs
    4) similar color scheme ( a light blue-ish tint)

It would really make my day if this was the case. What do you guys think??
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lynne Asteria
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    If anything, thats a reason for it NOT to be Necron.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Kyou Kobayashi
    World
    Phantom
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    What I think? To wait and see... Yeah, I'm fun at parties.

I'm not really much of a 'speculator' (not sure this is the correct word? ). But imo there just isn't much info and stuff like this can be very unpredictable.
    Happens in the anime community all the time, They completely miss the point and well .. let's just say I cringe every time by 99% of those 'youtubers'.

To get more on topic though I would actually love to see some FF XV stuff in a future expansion, that is now my most fav FF game since I played it last year (IV & VII have taken a backseat now), but not going to speculate, if it comes it's good, if it doesn't come ... well I'm sure there will be something else interesting.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Celeste Monterossa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 50
    Nah... the next raid will be Enuo, and the third series is about Omega himself, with Omega Mk-II for the savage mode.
    (0)
    Really?

Player
    Character
    Hashmael Lightswain
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Can't imagine why it would. Necron kinda came out of nowhere, and I don't think was very well received by fans of the game.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kyuuen Queles
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasrat View Post
    Necron kinda came out of nowhere,
    As a fan of IX myself, I really hate this statement. Kuja was trying to destroy the crystal to bring about nothingness, to return everything and all existence to zero. Clearly he failed at that, seeing as the story had a conclusion with the characters. However, his attack had enough of an effect to; arguably, bring all those in Memoria into the Zero realm. Necron was most likely a guardian/deity/god of that realm or in the very least one of the inhabitants who grew strong.

I will admit though, that due to the lack of information regarding anything like the Zero realm it seemingly comes out of no where, but at the same time it's not exactly too hard to explain either.

I don't think was very well received by fans of the game.
    It had mixed reviews due to it being overshadowed by the PS2 release and; in my opinion, FFX's advertising also probably had some affect. But in recent years it's gotten more positive light.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yaga Patxi
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    It should be Ultimecia... rather I wish it’s Ultimecia. We will find out on the 15th hopefully.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Khuja'to Binbotaj
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Necron shouldn't have been in FFIX let alone XIV

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman88 View Post
    It should be Ultimecia... rather I wish it’s Ultimecia. We will find out on the 15th hopefully.
    Doubtful, this is only part one of the patch 4.2 LLs, we will get an overview of all content and some snippets of information. We will likely know the name of the raid and not much more

Even in part 2 they tend to keep information under wraps, and the final raid boss is rarely revealed until the world first gets to it when the patch is live.
    (1)
    Last edited by Lambdafish; 12-14-2017 at 01:41 AM.

Player
    Character
    Snow Dreams
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuuen View Post
    Necron was most likely a guardian/deity/god of that realm or in the very least one of the inhabitants who grew strong.
    Kuja was not the one that wanted to return everything to return to nothing-ness. He wanted everyone to die with him cuz he believed that he was the perfect being. Since he life span was short, he believe the world should not exist without him.after winning the fight, Kuja used Ultima. Necron (the god of death) appeared and said he was going to return all to nothing-ness, where there is no fear of death. And since death is a big theme of this game, it makes sense, considering Terra was slowly dying, vivi's short life span, ect. FF7's background story with life stream seems quite similar with 9. The lifa tree was taking in all the souls and creating that mist. And I always thought the dude you fight inside the lifa tree have some plot tied with Necron.
    (0)
    Last edited by SnowDreams; 12-14-2017 at 02:48 AM.

Player
    Character
    Xitra Lunrise
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    I don't remember Omega traveling to IX Realm? Did he? Been a while since I play IX I may buy for PS4 since it got released I think.
    I know the Omega originally release in V so is well explain Exdeath since he did travel to V realm same for Chocobo Tales , he BEEN in the Chocobo tail Realm.
    I remember Omega being in X, so we may fight
    O5 Jecht
    O6 Seymour
    O7 Yunalesca
    O8 Sin
    (1)
    Last edited by LastFireAce; 12-14-2017 at 03:24 AM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast