Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Player
    Character
    Rabbit Ackerman
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Blue Mage Lv 80
    Request it whenever you want, but be mindful that you really should only be requesting it when you're positive that the majority will click yes. What's the point otherwise?

If you're unsure, then I imagine you should work to understand how other players think about things. On the other hand, if you simply don't want to waste your time, then you can leave just as soon as any one of the other 23 players leaves, and you won't incur a penalty after they've left.

Vote Abandon is a proposal made out of consideration for everyone's time and efforts. It's not a selfish proposal like many pretend it to be. If you want to be selfish, then leave. You're allowed to be wrong about what everyone is thinking, and propose the vote based on your wrong assumptions, but don't be made when it doesn't pass through.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Karuru Karu
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi_Bushido View Post
    This is something that has been on my mind for awhile, and now I would to ask the community of their opinions. When is it appropriate to use the "Vote Abandon" feature in 24man content?

Almost nearly instance that I have witnessed vote abandon appear... if it's been rejected, it's soon followed by statements of "If you don't want to be here leave" spammed in alliance chat. Thus making me believe that using the feature to vote abandon is not okay to request at all.

So my question is, when is it actually acceptable to ask?
    whenever i want to leave because of wipes and stuff then i start a vote abandon - but only once, i never spam that thing and if people don't accept the abandon i just take the penalty.

"if you don't want to be here leave" is a valid point. but i think i have all right to ask if more people want to leave before taking the penalty.
    (1)

Player
    Kugane (No that red crayon is totally legitimate) >.>
    Character
    Ritsuko Sonoda
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Something I would like is if they made it so if someone starts vote abandon and it gets rejected they are barred from requesting it again for the rest of that instance... >.>
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Texa Yuu
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    I had a wiping city where all of C was devoted to wiping Ozma for everyone for the trollios and did so 3 times in a row before we abandoned. It was intentional, they were mad about something in the chat and decided that was the way to handle it.

If you get an alliance like that all you can do is jump ship.
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5