Player
    Character
    Relnoria Thelysea
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90

Deltascape : New boss?

Hi everyone, before all, this subject is here just to speculate on the future boss of the Deltascape.

If some of you read the story of the Deltascape, it seems like Omega is not done with us yet, so I think we should have something with him again.

So here, let\\'s make speculation on what boss could possibly be our enemy in the future patch.

Remember that Omega can\\'t create something that is unreal, Midgarsormr says that Omega don\\'t have any imagination, So Hallicarnasse was real in the time line somewhere, and remember that Omega can travel between dimensions.

I suggest this : Omega is a special boss that go through the series of Final fantasy, like FF5... But the name of omega has change in the time, like in FF12 it was Omega mark XII. So, if we take every single FF where Omega make an appearance, then i think we could see almost every boss.

Let's make suggestions!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Baradaeg Ryssbhirwyn
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    There were only 3 titles with Omega within, V, XII and XIII-2.
    Also it appeared in the rework of FFI for the mobile platforms, in XI and in some side series like Chrystal Chronicles, but I think this would be a far stretch to pull boss ideas from.
    In Addition don't mix it with Omegaweapon.

Quote Originally Posted by TabrisOmbrelame View Post
    Remember that Omega can\\'t create something that is unreal, Midgarsormr says that Omega don\\'t have any imagination, So Hallicarnasse was real in the time line somewhere, and remember that Omega can travel between dimensions.
    This isn't right.
    Omega has no imagination, so it can't create new things on it's own.
    It just needs someone or something to tell it what the creation should be like.
    Halicarnassus for example is an old tale which is mentioned by Nero after the defeat in normal Omega.
    But this would be a topic on its own.

My guess for the next tier is FFXII inspired bosses.
    (1)
    Last edited by Legion88; 12-12-2017 at 05:41 PM.

Player
    Character
    Bell Jee
    World
    Phantom
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    I always think it goes Deltascape > alphascape > omegascape
    ^ bit off topic.

To topic: i think the next stage will do another folkelore like they did with ff5. Since its just a tale for us ig.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Texa Yuu
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion88 View Post
    There were only 3 titles with Omega within, V, XII and XIII-2.
    Omega Weapon was a boss in Final Fantasy VIII and X. In VIII he was the "hardest" boss of the game and X had an entire hidden dungeon dedicated to him.
    (2)

Character
    Leera Katz
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    my guess is its going to be a new FF games sub bosses and final boss for each tier.So we saw the three subbosses here and then exdeath, next would be ?? im not sure. speculation says FF4 since they have the four fiends plus zeromus (golbez for normal, zeromus for savage? like with neo?) however that idea seems a farce as theres only 4 bosses in a tier so theyd have to exclude a fiend.

its hard to go by which games had omega in it, because theres not many, and the ones that do have it dont have many stand out bosses, imo.

FF12 is being handled in the 24 man raids so it seems silly to suddenly add bosses from that into the 8 man raids.

FF3 was done with crystal tower and world of darkness. FF2 is possible but its one of the less known games for bosses.

FF7 is, unfortunantly a possibility altho i really do not want to see sephiroth as a raid boss...

at this point, i think the next tier will be based around FF4, its the only logical one i can assume atm, as 7 8 9 and 10 just seem like they would be poor choices for choosing popular fiends that fit with the context of omega, or maybe im wrong, who knows. but its definantly going to be based around fanservice
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Violet Flower
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 23
    XII bosses are reserved for remaining two 24-man raids.
    For Deltascape 5-8 and 9-12 they may go retro route and pick bosses from I (Chaos), II (Emperor), IV (Zermous), with VI (Kefka) and VIII (Ultimecia) being a bit stretch but still a possibility.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Baradaeg Ryssbhirwyn
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Texa View Post
    Omega Weapon was a boss in Final Fantasy VIII and X. In VIII he was the "hardest" boss of the game and X had an entire hidden dungeon dedicated to him.
    Omega is not Omega Weapon.
    They have both their own recurring designs different to each other.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    X'rho Haku
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 54
    If they were to do 4, I feel like the 4 fiends might be treated as a single boss experience on one of the floors. I feel like they might do the mist dragon, because it's iconic, possibly the magus sisters, the four fiends, and then golbez/zeromus. A lot of other things are already in 14, like calcobrina, the antlion, the giant of bab-il which is basically just alexander again, and of course Bahamut. I suppose they could tap into any of the unused last dungeon chest bosses if they wanted. I imagine a plague eye boss (or whatever he was called, the instant countdown on everyone guy) would be hilarious. Imagine trying to finish a raid boss on even a slow 10 count. Maybe they could do that as a joke, just to scare people, but the dude only has like...6 HP, then the real boss comes out. ^_^

Actually, they could do Astos for a laugh too. No metal items. That would certainly be an...interesting, if difficult mechanic.
    (0)
    Last edited by GetFoesReqd; 12-12-2017 at 05:55 PM.

Player
    Character
    Relnoria Thelysea
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Halicarnassus for example is an old tale which is mentioned by Nero after the defeat in normal Omega.
    Yes, I saw that part, but Midgarsormr says to Nero that Omega can't make something unreal, like Tales, Omega need to "see" the physical form of this being.

And just an other things, we got the Ultima Arma as an Allagan weapons right? Doesn't Cid or Nero says that Omega is the other Allagan's weapon? I know I've seen this somewhere, so Omega is Omega Arma in theory. So if this is right, Omega could summon almost every single boss. But when you think about it a second.. V1-4 take boss from the interdimensional rift of Ff5. But in Ff8 their something similar, the castle of Ultimecia. I think it's possible that we encounter some Ff8 bosses.
    (0)

Character
    Leera Katz
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Omega is not Omega Weapon.
    They have both their own recurring designs different to each other.
    They are not the omega in the style of other games omega but its quite clear they are intended to be the "omega" of that game.So yes u can count omega weapon in this list because there has not existed a FF with omega and omega weapon in the same game.

Seems a clear enough indication that its meant to be the replacement for them not having the original
    (4)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast