Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Player

Quote Originally Posted by SenorPatty View Post
    O.O
    /claps
    Idk which I'm more amazed at: that you know the name of the glams or knowing exactly where they come from. Like each of them. I could never remember this stuff off the top of my head. I'd be like "yeah its that thing that looks like a coeurl but its not really a--hey wait, where are you going..."
    I could be wrong, but couldn't you also look up their currently equipped gear on the Lodestone? Just find their character and it'll load up their last synced gear set?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Celeste Monterossa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 50
    Minigames are too complicated in FFXIV. That's why most of them failed and most people couldn't get into them.
    (0)
    Really?

Player
    Character
    Lukh'a Lybhica
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorPatty View Post
    O.O
    /claps
    Idk which I'm more amazed at: that you know the name of the glams or knowing exactly where they come from. Like each of them. I could never remember this stuff off the top of my head. I'd be like "yeah its that thing that looks like a coeurl but its not really a--hey wait, where are you going..."
    >_> I did have to look up the harness in my crafting tab, if only because there are a dozen items that use that model, and I couldn't remember off the top of my head which one had the couerl print...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Malora Lyra
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukha View Post
    >_> I did have to look up the harness in my crafting tab, if only because there are a dozen items that use that model, and I couldn't remember off the top of my head which one had the couerl print...
    The Harness is also the only thing I wouldn’t know. The rest are common glam items people use.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hex Pathcrosser
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 72
    Chocobo challenge racing on the upper tiers is insane. I'm currently stuck on the one with all the Heavy traps. Even if I have a bird that's not affected by Heavy, there's just no way to beat the NPCs, so I gave up.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Karuru Karu
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondOrion View Post
    Breeding is very difficult and relies on random results. Can't make a guide the Gm needs to make breeding easier.
    is that so? how come there ARE guides out there, like this one:

https://ffxivchocoboracing.wordpress...ediate-portal/

Quote Originally Posted by Stormfur View Post
    Chocobo challenge racing on the upper tiers is insane. I'm currently stuck on the one with all the Heavy traps. Even if I have a bird that's not affected by Heavy, there's just no way to beat the NPCs, so I gave up.
    you have to jump over the traps ^^ and winning is basically not part of training a chocobo. lose your way up to lvl 40, retire, breed, lose your way up to lvl 40, retire, breed...

i have a really good R300 chocobo now, but while i was leveling my chocobos for breeding, i almost never won anything...
    (2)
    Last edited by Tint; 12-14-2017 at 01:57 AM.

Player
    Character
    Soupa Eptco
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Chocobo racing is E Z it neds a buff to make it hardur.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Setsuna Tribal
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondOrion View Post
    It's not about you, it is about me logging in and liking what I see and I like it. I didn't post this picture someone else did to embarrass me but it didn't work because i like this look. Do I care if you don't like it? no
    And the looks of another persons character is not about you, so maybe don't tell them to put a paper bag over their head? If you can't handle the backlash, don't dish out trash talk.

Edit: The way you show your defensiveness actually shows you do care.
    (12)
    Last edited by Settiesama; 12-14-2017 at 06:14 AM.

Player
    Character
    Zexy Diamond
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Soupa View Post
    Chocobo racing is E Z it neds a buff to make it hardur.
    race me then babe my chocobo will knock the pants off yours
    (1)
    Last edited by DiamondOrion; 12-14-2017 at 08:29 AM.

Player
    Character
    Shadow Link'
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Tint View Post
    you have to jump over the traps ^^ and winning is basically not part of training a chocobo. lose your way up to lvl 40, retire, breed, lose your way up to lvl 40, retire, breed...

i have a really good R300 chocobo now, but while i was leveling my chocobos for breeding, i almost never won anything...
    That's basically it, that's why it's tedious more than difficult. If you wanna do it, at least slow paced, try to do only to complete your weekly challenge log for the MGP. The winning streaks usually happen at the begining of each new bird's registration, when your rating is low but your stats buffed with whatever food are high. Before retiring your bird, you can attempt to complete the Chocobo Challenges you can, it's a super sweet source of MGP.

Personally, it took me months to get my "perfect" bird. Using a bs build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8x2fxHI14c (Sorry for the quality). Pictures of said build on the description.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannigan View Post
    Shirk is how you high five the other tank for the tag out. They raise their hand up with provoke and you tag it with shirk. Don't leave them hanging.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast