Player
    Character
    Jayden Reese
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 70

Disable all cs in pf unsynched groups

Can you do this please. 1 dude needs help or 7 people to carry him through content. You help out of the kindness of your heart or you are a bonus whore w/e. Then this dude or some other random in the group wants to watch that 20min cs in coils or every damn cs through Alexander. These fights take less time then the cs. You don't deserve any cs if you doing content unsynched. You also have the option before you list in pf go in by yourself and watch cs then exit and then seek help in pf if you need that immersion before you ignore mechanics unsynched and get carried. You can even add you are watching cs in title so I can avoid you like the plague. No1 really minds 1 min or 2 min ones but man but still it adds up to a lot of our time wasted.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Raldo Volca
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Consider it your payment for getting those bonus tomes.
    (61)

Player
    Character
    Lho Polaali
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 23
    I got my Coils clear first time unsynced. I went in there with the precise intent of getting a relatively simple clear (and it still wasn't lmao) and to enjoy the cutscenes. Imagine that, some people actually play this game not for the difficult clear, but the content.
    Yoshi P himself told people to try out difficult content once it can be unsynced, it's clear the devs' intent is to make those things ultimately more accessible. What you're suggesting would make it less.

Now, if you added an option to the Duty Finder where IF you selected Undersized Party, you MAY select it, that no one sees cutscenes? Sure, you're the pf owner and that's your right if the option exists. But I really don't want them to just disable cutscenes in unsynced runs across the board.
    (15)
    Last edited by BillyKaplan; 12-10-2017 at 02:55 AM.

Player
    Character
    Aliiza Duskryn
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 52
    Some people make PF's just to watch the cs's as intended, there's already an option to skip previously seen CS's and most people that have viewed them usually check the box. Problem solved.
    (15)

Player
    Character
    Soupa Eptco
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by DiabloBlanco View Post
    Can you do this please. 1 dude needs help or 7 people to carry him through content. You help out of the kindness of your heart or you are a bonus whore w/e. Then this dude or some other random in the group wants to watch that 20min cs in coils or every damn cs through Alexander. These fights take less time then the cs. You don't deserve any cs if you doing content unsynched. You also have the option before you list in pf go in by yourself and watch cs then exit and then seek help in pf if you need that immersion before you ignore mechanics unsynched and get carried. You can even add you are watching cs in title so I can avoid you like the plague. No1 really minds 1 min or 2 min ones but man but still it adds up to a lot of our time wasted.
    Sounds like someones mad. If you hate it so much stop lol some of us don't mind waiting, more bonus tomes for us.
    (28)

Player
    Character
    Vice Shark
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    This is the part I feel people are going to overlook in this thread. I know cuz I was just about to ask if the PF you join don't have that labeled on their ad.
    (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rein_eon_Osborne View Post
    Healing DRK is literally... the same since ShB. The reason why people think it's a meme to heal nowadays because DRK receives very little to no buff to their sustainability vs 3 other tanks getting something useful. If you're capable of healing DRK back in ShB (or any tanks), then you'll heal EW DRK just fine.

Character
    Nephthys Yamada
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    <snip>
    I'm sorry....actually..no..I'm not sorry.

If you can't be arsed to figure out that "first time clear" == Cut-scenes...then you have no business complaining in the first place.
    Leave....go to a different party..do something else.

You people (who complain just like you) are ungrateful pond-scum - and your getting a bonus for crying out loud..pathetic.

And just so I'm clear - even if its NOT in the PF label - first clear means first time cutscenes..people with half a brain will assume this to be the case.
    I personally have my settings set to watch each cut-scene ONCE - the skip afterwards. No big deal.

Salty? Yes..very.

EDIT2: I can also get that some cutscenes (like Bahamut raid) can be rather...very...long...but this is zero excuse for claiming ignorance...and then complaining AFTER the fact. You're getting paid..shut up...or get out. Its simple as that.
    (31)
    Last edited by NephthysVasudan; 12-10-2017 at 04:05 AM.

Player
    Character
    Lho Polaali
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 23
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorPatty View Post
    This is the part I feel people are going to overlook in this thread
    People are going to overlook it because it's irrelevant. OP can ask the PF owner if they plan to watch cutscenes if it bothers them that much, especially now with cross-server Tells. Going from "I joined a party where they watched cutscenes and I didn't like that" to "no one is allowed to watch cutscenes in unsynced ever" is unreasonable and amounts to little more than a childish tantrum.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Ferox Maximillian
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Why should people have their first time in a dungeon/raid/trial impacted because people can't wait a few seconds for a cutscene? Even the longer ones don't really bother me because most of us have watched them our first time there. If you queue up for roulettes or join first timer party finders for bonus you basically sign a nonverbal agreement to whatever you get. People watching cutscenes isn't the end of the world nor is it anywhere near the worst you'll get and if you don't have the time for it then don't queue up/join those pfs.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Lukh'a Lybhica
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Get your tomes somewhere else, then. The bonus is there so people help the newbies as compensation for having to sit there while they watch cutscenes and stuff. If you don't want to do that, you don't deserve the bonus.
    (18)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast