Player
    Character
    Lho Polaali
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Shouko View Post
    I'm not saying it's not a good idea but nor am I saying that we should just cater to any whimsical thought that someone has. I'm sure if there's enough support by adding your thoughts to it in game as well as the forums then maybe depending on the amount of work that needs to be done, might actually get done.
    I fail to get your point. On one hand you're saying they can't please everyone, on the other hand you're saying 'well if there's enough support...' which is exactly what this thread is for, making people stop to think about it and, should they agree they want it, upvote it or reply in the thread. No one makes a post in the forum thinking Yoshi-P is going to hand down a royal decree telling the development team to stop doing anything else and only implement their suggestion, but how else are we supposed to even have a chance at it?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Aliiza Duskryn
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 52
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKaplan View Post
    I fail to get your point. On one hand you're saying they can't please everyone, on the other hand you're saying 'well if there's enough support...' which is exactly what this thread is for, making people stop to think about it and, should they agree they want it, upvote it or reply in the thread. No one makes a post in the forum thinking Yoshi-P is going to hand down a royal decree telling the development team to stop doing anything else and only implement their suggestion, but how else are we supposed to even have a chance at it?

How is that confusing? Just because you add something into the game doesn't mean that every single person asked for it or even want it.

People make these request threads thinking their idea is going to be heard after all in your own words that's exactly what you just said.

There's an in game suggestion that you can use that goes straight to the devs, unlike the forums which are more likely to fall on deaf ears so to speak.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lho Polaali
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Shouko View Post
    There's an in game suggestion that you can use that goes straight to the devs, unlike the forums which are more likely to fall on deaf ears so to speak.
    That's not what the in-game suggestion function is for

The in-game suggestion is about their in-game support. You'd see they themselves tell people to go to the forums to leave suggestions about the game.
    It makes zero sense for people to send suggestions directly to the devs. The forum is a much better system for that because they can see how much support an idea actually can get, instead of every single person sending their personal niche request. If it gets enough support, the forum reps pass it along. If it doesn't, at least it doesn't waste the devs' time.
    (5)
    Last edited by BillyKaplan; 12-10-2017 at 06:05 AM.

Player
    Character
    Famine Cruor
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    I agree it would be nice as an alternate means of leveling a different job.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lili Reina
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    you guys realize "creating another character" means either spend extra money for level boost or over 100 hours of leveling and cutscenes? while im sure SE would love nothing more than us to spend more time and money int he game, i think SE should still give us a way to replay the story
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Lynne Asteria
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ErzaScarlet77 View Post
    you guys realize "creating another character" means either spend extra money for level boost or over 100 hours of leveling and cutscenes? while im sure SE would love nothing more than us to spend more time and money int he game, i think SE should still give us a way to replay the story
    Isnt that the point tho? doing the story over?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sylbritt Muscadet
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 89
    I would like the option to replay some quest-lines too, but not if it's so difficult to implement that it impacts developing new content.

I would really like the option to replay the solo instances from the class and job quests and the MSQ.
    (1)

Character
    Lilila Lila
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie_Lenneth View Post
    I want to replay the Grand Melee. But thats a huge time dedication to want to replay a 5 minute instance once. It's not worth it to spend weeks of my life for the opportunity to relive my fight with Raubahn once.

It's such a shame though because Grand Melee was awesome, and I'd replay it a ton if I could just do it at a whim.

That's the point of the request.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Lili Reina
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    no. the point is doing the good parts of the story over
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vidu Moriquendi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    As I said before: Personally I'd like this to be extended to story-telling-quests like Hilli etc. aswell.
    And to jobquests! I finished my darkknight yesterday, with a 2 year gap between the level 60 and the level 70 quest, and since there are refrences between the two of them, it would have been very nice to replay those 50-60 quests instead of digging out my screenshots.

And we all know that the storyquest has terrible lengths in between - specially the ARR-story wasnt that great...
    The point isnt to do the story over, the point is to do specific quests again because of the story those quests are telling - may it be part of the mainstory, Hilli or a job-quest. I'd like them all.
    (2)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast