Thread: Remove PotD

Player
    Character
    Inglis Eucus
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    I'm going to start running potd again to level my last 2 jobs to 70. Tired of 45+ minute queue times just to get in a dungeon when its maybe 5 to 10 minutes queue time for potd. Fates give hardly any exp. and really need a boost in exp. from them.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Winter Sandman
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Potd takes ~20 minutes per floor which awards 450k exp post 60. 1 fate takes 4-7 minutes and awards 150k exp without bonuses. Fates over the long run will be more efficient especially if you get the bonus fates plus maiden bonus exp on top of it for like 450k-800k exp in one fate for 4-7 minutes of time.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Dugu Qiubai
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Yeah, I wish fates were improved so leveling in the open world was a thing. I like being out there. And if nothing else, the old relic quests were the only things that got people to go into the open world. Now with Eureka, its more dead than ever.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ecchy Mosis
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Is this a troll? It has to be right? This guy can't be SERIOUS... Demands something be removed, yet offers no means of fixing it.. Typical case of I'm entitled to this because I SAID SO!... "SMH" honestly you should be ashamed at this post, I know I would be.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ellia Lombardia
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Palace of the dead is not at fault. There's just nothing to do in old areas.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reiya Rahamos
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    I kind of miss FATE Train parties, as thats all they do in Eureka and its still more fun than 4 people bumbling around in Deep Dungeon which visually is unappealing, and becomes very boring and repetitive very quickly. you can't get bonus exp in Deep Dungeon so while it appears faster, you cant make it faster like FATES grinding can.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    M'leineya Leoh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    No.

No no no no no no no no no.

Sorry needed to have at least 10 characters to post.
    (0)
    Gaius van Baelsar: Nor is this unknown to your masters. Which prompts the question: what came first, the chicken or the egg?

Player
    Character
    Edge Void
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    I remember the great fate boting ... when you see 30 players fly in a clean line and then land on the same spot. The best part was that those bots did not kill the maiden when it poped so you had 3 players fight the maiden while the rest zerged the boss which was usually faster so you did not get enhanced exp buff.

Idk what SE changed but this boting is gone. This is also why SE is likely hesitant to give us proper exp methods for fates. Sure they give you some but its still more bothersome then hoh.
    (0)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6