Player
    Character
    Aeon Astartes
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70

Regarding Road to 60

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question. My friend has suddenly lost the Road to 60 buff on all of his characters on Adamantoise, as of 12/8/17. I, however, have retained it on all of mine. Is this an issue that can be solved? Sadly, he's now salty and his interest in the game is waning, fast. How can i get an answer to this problem? Thanks!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Taisynn Arghal
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 61
    Quote Originally Posted by OlafTheMad View Post
    Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question. My friend has suddenly lost the Road to 60 buff on all of his characters on Adamantoise, as of 12/8/17. I, however, have retained it on all of mine. Is this an issue that can be solved? Sadly, he's now salty and his interest in the game is waning, fast. How can i get an answer to this problem? Thanks!
    The path to 60 buff expires 90 days after you make your character if you are no longer on a preferred world.
    (0)
    Taisynn Arghal of Siren
    FC Leader of Cult of the Chocobo (18+), LGBT-Friendly Guild
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisagami View Post
    We’re all advocating for the type of game we want to see. Mine just happens to clash with yours. I like a story driven game, where people can come together as a community, and defeat challenges based on a PVE format. I want to work together. [snip] You’re not gonna like what I say, but I’m gonna say it regardless because I want Square Enix to hear the other side.