Player
    Character
    Lace Valeria
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Nah, English forums exist.

English community representation doesn't. Twice over if you're a PvPer.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Judy Hopps
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdChild_ZKI View Post

Not related to PVP, but for this last patch 4.1 I went on the twitch page and was surprised to see the FR and DE people put up videos where they talk about the patches and stuff but we just get the typed out notes.

I clicked through the latest EN stream and they were playing the new mode but it didn't seem like they really talked about it (maybe I missed it) they just queued up and were playing. Maybe I will find a thread with more info I like to see what it is like before trying the first time.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Etrius Ballard
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    4.1.8 just proved that the English community doesn't mean anything in this game.

Stop giving feedback, you're wasting your time and they'll never reach the developers. If you want to discuss about the game, go over reddit.
    I'll keep playing this piece of work until i run out of sub time, after that i'll move to some other popular Korean MMORPG until MHW (PC) and Bless launches.

Congratulations Square Enix.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Chizumi Mooncleave
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdChild_ZKI View Post

I miss Camate, he would at least say happy friday.
    (2)

Hi all,

Thanks for reaching out!

We know that the PvP community is incredibly passionate about the various game modes and the status of PvP content as a whole.

Please rest assured that we are regularly reading and forwarding your feedback to the development teams, and that your thoughts are being heard. Please keep in mind that due to the nature of game development and operating as a global community, there will be times where we cannot provide you with the information you want immediately, or even at all. Please understand that a lot of the work our teams do happens behind the scenes, and we are often not at the liberty to disclose or discuss plans in development.

We hear you as you ask for more communication on our side, and while we can’t promise to answer all the questions you may have as they come up, we will continue to work with the dev. teams and reflect on how we can solicit more feedback when it is needed, and provide information to the community when we can.

If you’re looking for more ways to communicate with the Community Team, we do also stream PvP content. The Wolves’ Den (Episode 1, Episode 2) is a dedicated PvP stream presented by the EU Community Team entirely in English, and the NA Community Team streams a variety of content, including PvP on the Duty Commenced streams (See for instance Episode 18). Keep eyes on Twitter, Facebook and the Lodestone for announcements on when these streams go live! We’re always open to your feedback on these broadcasts as well.

Please continue to share both your praise and your criticisms with us! Your thoughts and experiences are valuable to us, and while we cannot reply to every thread across the Official Forums, we are always passing this information along to the appropriate dev. teams.

Best,
    (15)
    Clément "Kaposhipi" Ruggeri - FFXIV EU Community Team

Player
    Character
    Hex Pathcrosser
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 72
    Thank you Kaposhipi! We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to let us know that our suggestions and feedback are being heard.

I'm sure you can understand why we're so frustrated that some of the larger issues sound like we're being ignored or that our feedback doesn't matter (chat issue, win-trading, bots). We also know that you can't say how you're working to fix these issues in some cases since that would give the bots/cheaters time to adjust.

Just know that we appreciate anything at all from time to time that says "we're listening and making adjustments."
    (4)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2