Player
    Character
    Xant'cha Argoth
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90

Remove black edit box from cross hotbars

As the title says I would like to remove the black edit box that pops up in the middle of the cross bars. Anyone know if there is a way to do this?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Leon Reddas
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 77
    What blackbox? Do you mean if you have empty slots on your hotbar? Could you describe it more or provide an image of what you mean.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xant'cha Argoth
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    The little black black that says edit it in. It only appears when holding down one of the triggers and sits right in the middle of the 2 halves above the yellow line. sorry would post pic but don't have any accounts on any sites that let me upload images (why can't i just upload them here?)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Leon Reddas
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 77
    Oh I see what you mean now. Hmm I think if you turn off the hotbar help in the settings, you can remove the box. However the names for your actions won't show either when you are preparing to select them, so if you know what you are using then thats the only way.

I have it like this just the icons which is nicer, though I'm not sure of the exact place in the settings but if you cannot find it I'll try to get online and check for you and post it here.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xant'cha Argoth
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    I have already turn the help off and it is still there. Thanks for the input though
    (0)