Player
    Character
    Feral Savage
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70

How do I switch character bios in the forum?

I know there used to be a way to do this, but I can't find it. Normally under My Profile, there is a list of my characters. I have several, but only one shows. How do I get the others to appear?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Enkidoh Roux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    You're in the wrong place - at the top right corner of the page, instead of 'My Profile', click 'Settings', and then on the left side under the heading 'My Settings', click 'Edit Character' and it should show at the top your currently set character and below that, a list of all your characters on your account.

To select a desired character from this list, click on the grey star beside the character's avatar picture, and the star should turn yellow. Then select the three 'main' classes/Jobs for your character (based on their actual level in game) - the left most one is the one that will appear under 'Main Class' on every post you make, and will determine your posting restrictions, so it's best to select a class or Job with the highest level (at least 50). Then when you're satisfied, click 'Save Changes' at the bottom right corner of the page.

Hopefully this has helped.
    (0)
    O come ye wayward brothers, bereft of hearth and home
    Beneath yon burning star there lies a haven for the bold.
    Raise up your hands and voices! Let fill your hearts with pride!
    Above the churning waters we stand strong and unified!

*Proper sig currently MIA*

Player
    Character
    Feral Savage
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Oh! Thank you I appreciate it!
    (0)