Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Player
    Character
    Rawon Special
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    DRG here, guess it just me but i wish the dev change the mirage dive animation.

nothing wrong with it but, i just don't feel the "impact" whenever i use it. You can feel the "omph" when using jump skill, then Dragonfire Dive add even more with explosion impact.

iam expecting another jump animation with awesome "mirrage" effect, not a "blue wyrm ghost shoot out from my body" effect.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kreyd Lerival
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by fodare View Post
    What look like rifles, behave like a Swiss-Army-Gun but are handled like hand guns. Why aren't Machinist's kneeling, using two hands and aiming their guns?
    Totally agree on the "use both hands to shoot part", especially since many MCH weapons look rather like rifles than pistoles.

Overall, unimproved shots, autoattacks, the running Animation with weapon (sprint with weapon is fine though) and even how MCH's just stand and hold their weapons looks way too "stiff". I would prefer something more..."Revolverhero" like. Just like good old Irvine!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLD-NqZ1MCI

Also, can we please get rid of this ugly thing by /something-something, just like we did with oversized Demi-Bahamut...?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...018_163215.png

I hate this little thing...rotating on the top and destroying the image of my Gunblade...mocking me with it's precondition for improved shots and increased damage!

Edit: This already exists? Nice! Thanks Fannah!
    (0)
    Last edited by Kreyd; 01-07-2018 at 07:52 PM.

Player
    Character
    Fannah Loydera
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 60
    /cgauss to get rid of the ugly cannon gausss model.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Rawon Special
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    ^you know... It would be pretty awesome if they make the gauss bit has different model design depend on which gun model you use. Or instead of bit the gun itself transform when you use "gauss mode", like the dominator from psycho pass anime
    (0)
    Last edited by gumas; 01-09-2018 at 02:31 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4