Player
    Character
    Lloyd Irving
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90

plz do something about Astro in pvp

This healer is way to strong atm bole card 10% defense lasts 30 sec , synergy can be put up on any target and lasts forever and just the crazy amount of insta heals they class has, insta procc on benefic 15 sec cd dignity , the lady card it's pretty dumb if you ask me, when fighting a good astro it truly feels like your hitting a brick wall as dps.
    I know the class needed a small buff but they managed to over do it big time.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Mocha Fafa
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 70
    i'll just let this do the talking

https://twitter.com/panke219/status/916883494864773120
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Nova Phantom
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    AST is worst healer in Feast atm.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Lloyd Irving
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    You clearly dont do feast then Scholar is the worst followed by Whm and Astro is god tier atm.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Thana Rah'thazel
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    To be quite frank, speaking from experience since I've played with you and against you for multiple seasons now, the way you try to handle teams with ASTs in them is pretty questionable and because of it I'm not surprised at all that you feel like you feel like you're hitting a brick wall.

It's like you're still playing the new PvP as if it was the Heavensward system. You can't solo people with your bursts anymore (a lot of the times you try it on the healers) when you're against a good healer. Yet you still do it, just like you did back in the day but back then it was still possible and somewhat feasible to do it. In Stormblood though, one person's burst is nothing compared to Heavensward and if you're prepared for it you can easily heal it. Because at that point as a healer, you know that means one less dps on the team and you can focus more of your heals on yourself.

I would honestly suggest you try and find different ways to tackle healers (not just ASTs) rather than stick to the one way you've done been doing it since Heavensward because it doesn't work anymore, majority of the time anyway. And then you might not feel like you're hitting brick walls anymore and calling it God Tier or whatever else. Food for thought I guess.
    (11)
    Last edited by Astryoneus; 12-04-2017 at 02:36 AM.

Player
    Character
    Nova Phantom
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by snipski View Post
    You clearly dont do feast then Scholar is the worst followed by Whm and Astro is god tier atm.
    Um...

Saying that I "clearly don't feast" and following that up with saying Scholar is the worst healer makes it look like, to me, that you don't know what you're talking about. But I won't judge because I can understand that things are maybe different on EU.

I speak for JP datacenter. Scholar was/is dominating JP datacenter. Anyone who plays on JP knows how to lock down an AST. And I rather trust JP than EU & NA tbh who don't even use burst macro. But as I said, play-styles are way different depending on region.
    (3)
    Last edited by Shirolumi; 12-04-2017 at 03:20 AM.

Player
    Character
    Fumi Kagon
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 66
    AST can't defend as well against coordinated burst like WHM and SCH can. NA and EU just like to blow their load on non profitable stuff. If you can't coordinate, of course an AST will have no problem healing through that.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nox_Shinya; 12-04-2017 at 03:05 AM.

Player
    Character
    Crimson Silver
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    You're kidding right? Did you see that Aether League match last night?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Barbatos Lupus-rex
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by snipski View Post

top 3 last season were schs, and the 2nd guy is the first guys alt. And yeah I clearly do not feast *looks top right*
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Lloyd Irving
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    I can only speak for my data center "Chaos" when im up against scholar or whm they go down very easy compared the Astro maybe the players are worse but who knows..
    Getting ppl to burst the same target in solo que is annoying as hell that rarely happens, Feast was far more enjoyable for me pre stormblood for sure.
    (0)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast