Player
    Character
    Irys Baccara
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 69

Minfilia Gear Set

Was looking to buy this for my summoner, but it said can only be used once. So IF I glamored a set of gear is the Minfilia set going to be destroyed? So it would be best to just wait for end game gear to glamor if it can only be used once? Has anyone else bought this set? I really like the colors. Thanks in advance.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hashmael Lightswain
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Glamouring doesn't destroy anything.

Maybe you're misinterpreting the "once" part; I think you're just referring to the fact that the purchase only applies to one character?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Karma Dunkelsonn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    As a rule glamour does not destroy items, other than the prisms consumed in the process. Once you have an item you can glamour it as many times as you want (and have prisms), most of my jobs have been using the same look throughout their leveling process.
    If you destroy the items by throwing them away or deleting the character who holds them you won't be able to get a replacement.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Irys Baccara
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 69
    I was just wondering because when I went to make the purchase I got this message---->Please note that this selection includes items that can only be used once or are limited to one per character.
    No refunds will be given for mistaken purchases. Now I understand the limited to one char, but ( items that can only be used once) That's what got me confused. Just sayin'.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hashmael Lightswain
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    I've never bought items, so can't say for certain, but pretty sure that "or" is the important. It's just a generic message for consumables and single character items. It's not both. It's just "limited to one per character."
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Baradaeg Ryssbhirwyn
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Verethyl View Post
    I was just wondering because when I went to make the purchase I got this message---->Please note that this selection includes items that can only be used once or are limited to one per character.
    No refunds will be given for mistaken purchases. Now I understand the limited to one char, but ( items that can only be used once) That's what got me confused. Just sayin'.
    It is a generic warning/caution message to say you are buying something that will only be shipped to one character, like most glamours, mounts and minions, or something can only be used once, like vial of fantasia or the level/story jump items.
    Most items who are only usable once ar mostly for singel characters too.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Irys Baccara
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 69
    O'K' Dokie! Thanks!
    (0)