Player
    Character
    Brammond Brightgrip
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 40

New to FF14 :P Look out for another healer on Lamia!

Hello all! I've been a big fan of the series since I played Dirge of Cerberus with my uncle back when I could barely hold a stick. Since then I've played every Final Fantasy title! My favorite being X-2 (RIKU!) I remember sitting idle on the ship listening to We are the Gullwings endlessly.

Enter FFXIV. I first purchased the starter edition back in 2016, and only played for about 50 hours. I was too busy with school, so after that month of sub time I let it drop off and never resubbed til now! I will be buying Stormblood on Friday and I plan to transition into making FFXIV my main game perhaps even my only game.

I have been playing Archeage for a while and it's at the point where I'm just sick of it, lol. I don't like WoW and my computer cannot handle BDO, so destiny has lead me to the world of Eorzea.

I love all things healing so naturally I rolled WHM to start. I'm on Lamia, and looking for any friends/a FC to play with and learn about the game.

Nice to meet you all!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kuro Moon
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    Nice to meet you and welcome! I have to say, though, this thread is better suited for your worlds forum. English Forums>Worlds(Group NA/EU)>Lamia. Post this there and your likely to get recruited and meet new people
    (0)
    Kuro Moon
    BLM-AST-DRK ////Omni Crafter//

Player
    Character
    Brammond Brightgrip
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 40
    I was going to post it there, but it seems those forums are only used for FC recruitment lol so I put it here instead. I didn't ask any questions because I don't really know what to ask but its open for any general tips that would be helpful for a new player.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Loki Lux
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Furyan9x View Post

I love all things healing so naturally I rolled WHM to start. I'm on Lamia, and looking for any friends/a FC to play with and learn about the game.

Nice to meet you all!
    Nice to meet you! If you need any help in game let me know and welcome back to the world of Eorzea! Our FC is a small close knit group of friends. If you want to know more feel free to send me a message on Discord! (Loki Laufeypurr#0140) ^.^ We have another Roe bro I know that would be thrilled to add another to the ranks XP And if you're just looking for friendship, not an FC we are still here to help! ^.^
    (1)

"Within each of us, the potential for great power waits to be released."

Player
    Character
    Brammond Brightgrip
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 40
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlunarfox View Post
    Nice to meet you! If you need any help in game let me know and welcome back to the world of Eorzea! Our FC is a small close knit group of friends. If you want to know more feel free to send me a message on Discord! (Loki Laufeypurr#0140) ^.^ We have another Roe bro I know that would be thrilled to add another to the ranks XP And if you're just looking for friendship, not an FC we are still here to help! ^.^
    I love how you called it "Roe Bro" lol! I haven't seen many running around, I guess no one likes SHREDDED MONSTER MEN WITH ABS OF STEEL
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Nana Wiloh
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Welcome to Lamia and the healing club Feel free too say hi if you ever see me lurking around Limsa, Gardiana or ul 'dah!!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Loki Lux
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Furyan9x View Post
    I love how you called it "Roe Bro" lol! I haven't seen many running around, I guess no one likes SHREDDED MONSTER MEN WITH ABS OF STEEL
    It is fairly disappointing how there isnt many of you Roe men around.
    (0)

"Within each of us, the potential for great power waits to be released."